Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    we need moar threads like this where people say all of the things that they should've realized at point of sale about the phone
    With a name like iMando I'm not surprised that anything other than the iPhone "isn't for you".

iHave plenty of iFriends who are iFanboys, and iHave an iTough time talking to them about iAnything other than iPhone too.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    can it be anteater tiem nao?

You guys have it all wrong: He wasn't thanked enough... I thanked him, lets see if he stays and totally falls in love all over again with his Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    OK, that has got to be one of the funniest posts I've seen you make.

Actually, his original post really didn't offer any perspective on other devices, other than the ones he's not switching to. C'mon, tell the truth. There's one reason you "appreciate" his post, and it has nothing to do with needing "perspectives" on other devices...
    There is no hidden truth here. I don't hate Palm or trying to be a spoiler. I need a PIM device that has a good browser. Palm has other priorities so I'm looking at alternatives. I don't think this is controversial; you've said it, and others have too, that Palm has to pursue this strategy and not to expect things to improve.

However, I'm not going to fall for this bait and switch again so I'm looking forward to real impressions by those who have tried other devices because of the Pre's shortcomings. I agree that the original post came off as a rant, but in total the thread is informative.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Quote Originally Posted by jstew10 View Post
    Doesn't anyone have anything better to do than post threads like this? Wait, don't I have anything better to do than respond?!
    +10!

rofl
    This thread has ran it's course.

<<closed>>
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12