1.    #1  
    I noticed that the SoundConverter for the new T-615 can only convert files that are in SMF (Standard Midi Format). Most midi files that you find online are NOT in SMF nowadays (usually Roland format or something derived from). So I just end up converting the files into SMF myself. THEN I noticed that although the Clie soundconverter requires SMF, the CLIE doesn't playback in SMF! So midi's can sometimes sound weird since the instruments on the T-615 are kinda weird (especially the drums). The Clie doesn't respect the "fade tone" midi command so some slow songs sound REALLY weird unless you convert all the fades into "holds." Anyway enough with the boring stuff....

Click here to get some midi's that I've edited and optimized for playback on the T-615!

Enjoy. More to come.

-Trotsky

EDIT: I've found the Star Wars Cantina song loud and peppy enough to become my normal alarm song. The Monty Python theme is a great alarm to wake up to. You can set this in the "World Alarm" program which comes with your T-615 CD.
    WOW!!!

The Cantina song rocks. Ahhh Star Wars, I remember when it first came out in the 70s when i was a wee little boy.

I am impressed with this T615. Do PPCs play midi files?
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
    sorry about extra reply
    Last edited by mikedemo; 02/12/2002 at 11:01 PM.
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.