1.    #1  
    I loved the Pre, beautiful interface and just really nice. I had to go back to my Curve because of a few reasons. The biggest reason was Yahoo messenger, I use this a lot on my Curve. Second was battery and third was the keypad. I really miss the Pre though and I am anxiously awaiting the new OS to see if any substantial changes are made in regards to the battery life or if Yahoo messenger comes out for it. I really miss the nice colorful screen and the internet browsing on the Pre, especially compared to my Curve.
    i miss so many things about my Curve. What a great phone that is. : ). unfortunately i got surf the web on my phone for a number of reasons, so my choices are limited. Blackberries are so great. Oddly enough, i had a dream about them yesterday. irl my friend hates her palm centro. and in the dream i was explaining to her that her contract was up and that she should get a blackberry. . Funny.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    ?
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I picked up a Tour for my wife to hold her over until the pixi comes out - now shes not sure that she wants a pixi

and Im not sure that I dont want the Tour with WiFi that is about to come out...

AHHHH
    Yahoo WILL be included in the next update, as demoed in the Pixi promo vids.
    Isnt there already plugins to have yahoo on the phone already?