1.    #1  
    Read it and weep:

Android Army Pumped for All-Out Attack on iPhone | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

Here's the key paragraph for Palm users:

"Palms WebOS runs on the Palm Pre, and the company currently possesses 0 percent market share, according to Gartner, who predicts WebOS market share will only grow 1.4 percent in the next three years."

Yes Pretards, that's ZERO percent. But hey, that pale girl in the ad is cute.

To sum up:

Who Im really scared for is Palm, Schobel said. Theyre dead.
    sigh....here we go again with the "palm is dead" post.
    Andreas Schobel, co-founder of Snaptic, which develops apps for both Android and the iPhone....

there is an unbiased observation.
    To all those who can't think and just pick what other people tell them:

- If you're worried about market share, then you should buy Symbian-powered phone, since they have the largest market share.

- If you're worried about the financial future of the company, then you should buy a Windows Mobile phone, since Microsoft is GIGANTIC.

- For those who realize multiple competitors can exist in the same marketplace, buy the phone that works for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    I don't understand why people fight these religious wars over cellphone os's. At the end of the day I'm sure most users on this forum and every other cell phone tech forum would just move on if they stop liking what they have. Sure I would love for webos to succeed, but if it doesn't happen then I will move on to something else. No biggie.
    my math tells me if I own a Pre their marketshare must be greater than 0.00. <<edited by berd>>
    Quote Originally Posted by treonoid View Post
    Read it and weep:

Android Army Pumped for All-Out Attack on iPhone | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

Here's the key paragraph for Palm users:

"Palm’s WebOS runs on the Palm Pre, and the company currently possesses 0 percent market share, according to Gartner, who predicts WebOS’ market share will only grow 1.4 percent in the next three years."

Yes Pretards, that's ZERO percent. But hey, that pale girl in the ad is cute.

To sum up:

“Who I’m really scared for is Palm,” Schobel said. “They’re dead.”
    he must have phone envy lol he cant just sit back and know he has a better phone because he does not know if he has a better phone unless someone else tells him he has a better phone lol toooo funny .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->