Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Has anybody here returned their Hero to get a Pre?

I'm trying to decide which phone to get and I find it be a bad sign for the Pre that the only posts I see are from people switching from the Pre to a Hero.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I am definitely considering it. I had the opportunity to play with one last weekend. It's senseui is smooth and sharp looking. (the Pre is laggy as hell) And there are way more functions. However, I am thinking about waiting for the next gen android phones that shld be popping up in 2010. Its too bad the samsung moment has stock ui. If it has something like HTCs senseui Id bail on my pre asap.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmmorse81 View Post
    I am definitely considering it. I had the opportunity to play with one last weekend. It's senseui is smooth and sharp looking. (the Pre is laggy as hell) And there are way more functions. However, I am thinking about waiting for the next gen android phones that shld be popping up in 2010. Its too bad the samsung moment has stock ui. If it has something like HTCs senseui Id bail on my pre asap.
    Well if you're past your 30 days and want to trade for a pre, you know who to talk to (hint: me)

Pre is great, but like you I'm going to bask in Androids glory right now while I wait for WebOS to mature some more.

Also, don't doubt XDA-Developers capabilities. They will more than likely have the Moment up and running SenseUI in probably a month or less. Considering it has different hardware it might take a bit.