Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    Mine was the HTC JAMin. Playin SNES games on that old *** hardware and we cant even do it on the Pre? ***!
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Jeez that just reminded me of how dated Palm OS is - look at that UI! Amazing to think that just 5 years ago the Treo 600 and Treo 650 were ahead of their time - I remember people thinking I was some alien from the future because I had a touchscreen phone back in 2003 (Treo 600). Shame Palm took so long to start to develop a new OS and are now lagging behind the rest
    mine was the treo 180 i remember how excited i was to get it.

Fred
    My current, Blackberry Curve.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueC View Post
    Jeez that just reminded me of how dated Palm OS is - look at that UI! Amazing to think that just 5 years ago the Treo 600 and Treo 650 were ahead of their time - I remember people thinking I was some alien from the future because I had a touchscreen phone back in 2003 (Treo 600). Shame Palm took so long to start to develop a new OS and are now lagging behind the rest
    Well the HTC Jamin came out around then didnt it?
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Palm Treo 650. Built like a tank with a fabulous keyboard and awesome battery life (with the 2400mAh fitted).
    I will say the sanyo mm-9000 and mm-5600 those 2 phones rocked.. but then again all sanyo phones kicked ars back in the day.. like the sany0 4900 candybar style phone..first phone i tethered with.lol
    Gotta be honest, it was my BB Pearl. Despite it being slow, and the screen being tiny, it did everything I needed it to do, and it was built like a tank. I used to literally throw it around, on the ground, at a wall, etc, I cared so little about the way it looked, but I knew I could keep throwing it, and it'd still work. The only thing that ever happened was I lost the trackball once. It still works today, I have it as a backup to my Pre.
    I love my Pre... does so much more than any phone I've ever had before.

Besides that, my old Startac was the bomb! One of the first Tri Mode phones put out after the Verizon merger (was Airtouch Cellular in my area before). It was the first phone I could get online from, text only of course, three lines at a time... but damn that was awesome at the time!

Plus, since I was working for Verizon at the time I didn't have to worry about the ridiculous plan prices or low minute limits. haha
    Sony-Ericsson K750!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rnash2 View Post
    Samsung i500, on Sprint!
    With integrated Palm OS and apps for those who do not remmember it.
    YES! The i500 was my favorite as well! I really miss that phone and still own a few and play with it often.

The Treo600 was a close second, just because it was a rock with a qwerty keyboard.

I used to have the transparent blue light up one. It would help me get all the girls in the club!!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Sanyo M1 was an awesome cell phone. But honestly the Pre is the best I've owned.

Mine was the Motorola StarTac...

Probably the Ericsson T18. I still have it and it still powers on, but the network technology it used has been shut down - which is the reason I went to something else until that was shut down.
    I'm sentimental about my very first smartphone which was the Treo 300 back in the day...

I was soooo excited at the time. I remember watching the reviews on TechTV at the time and lurking at treocentral.....ahhh the memories....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Right now my favorite phone is the Sprint Hero. It does everything I need a phone/pda to do and It got a great looking and function UI.
    Since this is Cell Phone, not Smart Phone, I've gotta go back to the Motorola StarTac. Awesome bulletproof phone.

The Pre has been the best smartphone I've owned.
    Last edited by sacherjj; 11/17/2009 at 08:26 AM.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    Mine was my first phone: Sprint Touchpoint TP2200 (circa Y2K). It had an awesome user-interface at the time and it was just the right size bar-phone with a solid build. Denso was the manufacturer.

Click to view quoted image
    Sorry for the necro. But I had this same phone have never seen its equal. I wish Denso would have made more models and stayed in the wireless business.
    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaJake View Post
    Sorry for the necro. But I had this same phone have never seen its equal. I wish Denso would have made more models and stayed in the wireless business.
    How interesting your first post here is to wake up a 7 year old thread.

Welcome to the forum.

I'll use the occasion to memorialize... My favorite phone ever is the FrankenPre2 i just retired today.

Using this horrible Android brick now, and reading today how BB is resigning from hardware, it seems clear there will NEVER be another phone as convenient as this one was for me.

I'm very very unhappy today.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    xandros9 and Shuswap like this.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast