1.    #1  
    I haven't come up with the money yet, but if, I mean when I do. Can you sync a Clie 615c thru a serial port or only USB?
    Not a problem for home, but work is still using 95 with no USB support.

That would mean that I couldn't sync at work.

Thanks for the input!
    "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." Benjamin Franklin
    Originally posted by Travis
    I haven't come up with the money yet, but if, I mean when I do. Can you sync a Clie 615c thru a serial port or only USB?
    Not a problem for home, but work is still using 95 with no USB support.

That would mean that I couldn't sync at work.

Thanks for the input!
    To my knowledge, there is no Serial Cradle available for the T-Series.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    There's been some talk over at ClieSource of a serial hotsync cable from China (maybe by the Brando company).

The posting pointed to a a Japanese web page of what looked like a hotsync cable attached to a T600 -- but for all I know (not reading Japanese) it could have been a USB cable.

Maybe best to wait until someone posts that they've bought one and it works...
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
    Someone found this T-series serial sync cable over on the Datebk4 mailing list, for $22.

No idea if it works or not, though.
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."