1.    #1  
    Any Clie users out there? I have a client that is having trouble with our software. Everytime he syncs his clie, he ends up with a new user-directory (same name, but with an appendage). So, after 3 or 4 syncs, he has 3 or 4 user folders.

I'm not sure if this is a clie issue or a Palm Desktop issue, but I've never encountered this before. Any ideas?
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by homer
    Any Clie users out there? I have a client that is having trouble with our software. Everytime he syncs his clie, he ends up with a new user-directory (same name, but with an appendage). So, after 3 or 4 syncs, he has 3 or 4 user folders.

I'm not sure if this is a clie issue or a Palm Desktop issue, but I've never encountered this before. Any ideas?
    Sounds a little weird to me. I have not heard of this problem and I have been using my CLIE for some time.

I am running WIN98, Palm Desktop 4 (CLIE Version) and have a CLIE760. I installed over my HandSpring installation and I am still syncing my wifes VisorDeluxe to the same machine. All without problems.

If you are inside PalmDesktop, are more than one user available in the upper right hand corner?
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2