1.    #1  
    News Link

Apparently, some retail stores have been getting i705's in recently. However, display models are not up yet.
    Last edited by Thunderbird291; 01/25/2002 at 08:38 PM.
    spam
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by miradu2000
    spam
    Do you know who Mike Cane and/or the Writing on your palm group are? Mike is a VERY trustworthy person, and would not lie about something as trivial as this.
    *yawn*
    I went to COMPUSA in Huntsville, AL during lunch. One of the clerks had about 5 blue boxes in his hand and was putting them behind the counter. I asked to look at one of them, it was indeed an i705. The back of the box indicated dual expansion options(SD and MMC I believe), instant wireless. It was a greyscale unit, no color . The price at COMPUSA was $449.

This is not a big deal to me(happy with my Prism/VP), but thought someone else might want to know about it. For those interested in the i705 you may want to check your local stores. Obviously shipments of the i705 are now hitting the retail chains...
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
    Just an FYI SD and MMC are the same size and use the same slot...
    Jim, it's not that I don't belive it is that it's how you presented it to the board.

In some ways it's advertising to your site, in fact I was talking Sam and he said that hits were up a lot off this link..

But really it's not that you linked it, it's that you just linked it. You didn't add a commentary to your post...

n/m abotu all this. I apologize for the statement, and wish everyone a happy weekend
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by miradu2000
    Jim, it's not that I don't belive it is that it's how you presented it to the board.

In some ways it's advertising to your site, in fact I was talking Sam and he said that hits were up a lot off this link..

But really it's not that you linked it, it's that you just linked it. You didn't add a commentary to your post...

n/m abotu all this. I apologize for the statement, and wish everyone a happy weekend
    I understand. I kinda thought that rather than just copying the text from the news link, that users would find it easier to just click through. Sorry for the disturbance.

Also, I added a short sentence and tried to reduce the advertising part of the post. If you could, will you please change the "now available" to lowercase? Thanks MD.