Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    My brother has the Hero, I have the Pre.

WebOS = v1.2

Droid = v1.6

What do you think WebOS will be like at v1.6??? That is the real question....WebOS is almost still in beta really. It was rushed, no doubt. DRoid is going on 3 years old now?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by aenima396 View Post
    My brother has the Hero, I have the Pre.

WebOS = v1.2

Droid = v1.6

What do you think WebOS will be like at v1.6??? That is the real question....WebOS is almost still in beta really. It was rushed, no doubt. DRoid is going on 3 years old now?
    3 Years? Try barely a year this october. The first android device the G1 was only released october 08.
    The pre is basically the G1 of the WebOS world...just like G1 was the first android phone....When pre2 comes out (not pixi) it will interesting so see how it stacks up with whatever is out at that time...
    went from pre to hero, sprint gave me 200 credit towards the hero, i sold my pre for 250 on craigslist, paid about 79 for th hero, havent looked back yet, i have had a great, lag free, non oreo having day and am loving android. palm, call me when you can match...
    ... She fakes the orgasm, I fake the relationship
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    but in time through updates I dont think you can compare these two phones anymore.
    This requires a leap of faith in the "new" Palm that I no longer think is justified. I can't afford to wait for webOS to catch up to Android. The Hero -- for me -- is a far better PDA/phone than the Pre. The Pre isn't even in the same zip code.