1.    #1  
    Yes, guys the T615c is at Amazon.com. You can take pre-orders for the Blue one with free shipping and if you live in the east coast you won't have to pay taxes.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...bosnation0e-20

I also saw the silver one at Compusa.com that says coming soon. Here there is no freeshipping or tax excemption, but I'm sure you will be able to see it soon at your local Compusa store.

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...562#checkstore

By the way, you can also find them at circuitcity.com and at many local stores.

Al
    The note I saw said that the 615c will be in stores on the 29th of January.

My wife is still saying "No Way!"

Guess I will have to live vicariously thru the rest of you.

Guess I better start selling stuff on E-bay!
    "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." Benjamin Franklin
    Travis ---

Never fear, when I wanted to switch to the 760C (I want built in MP3 playback), I was denied spousal approval as well, but I just sold some Visor stuff (ok, a lot), and was able to come up with the cash for a Clie.

IMHO, I hated the Clie for its blessed Memory Stick..but I tell you what after a week with her, I'm convinced that the Clie's are the best...despite the dang memory stick.

Good luck! We're all pullin for you!

(BTW...sometimes its better to beg forgiveness than ask permission!)
  4.    #4  
    Hey guys we are all together on this one. I had to sell all my Visor gear, Eyemod2, Thinmodem, Backup mod, Total Recall, Stowaway, stylus, gameface and some other minor gear in order to get permission. I have been telling my wife a lot of good things about the T615c, so it is much easier to get one because she knows I am dying for one.

Good luck to you all and remember that Valentine Day is coming, maybe you could get one as a gift.

Al
    Originally posted by dorelse
    Travis ---

IMHO, I hated the Clie for its blessed Memory Stick..

(BTW...sometimes its better to beg forgiveness than ask permission!)
    Both my comments relate to the Memory Stick.
    1. I'm used to it because I've got a Sony Desktop & a Sony Digital Camera.

2. I used the forgiveness thing on the Camera and finally was forgiven at Christmas - 7 months later!

I think I'll start selling stuff! Now where's that cat . . ?

Thanks for the support Guys!
    "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." Benjamin Franklin
    Originally posted by Travis

I think I'll start selling stuff! Now where's that cat . . ?
    Trust me, you won't get much for that.

Now, if you find the right buyer, the wife might fetch a decent price....

It's gotta be weather balloons. It's always weather balloons. Big, fiery, exploding weather balloons.
    -- ComaVN (from Slashdot)