Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

I think im dumber after watching it.. lol
    I actually think the commercial will go over well. It mocks a product that many people wish they had and/or already have and are frustrated with, shows nothing of substance, and builds up hype. People eat that stuff up.

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Uh.. how does that say it attracts dumb people? That's just some dumb, illiterate, stuttering ****** trying to be important in the blogging world. This is not the Android community speaking as a whole. If that's the case, we're all some creepy ***, pale skinned freaks that talk like we're possessed.

I wish my phone could run stimulus programs and have an interchargeable battery

Btw, your username matches my real name, my first name starts with A and last name is Mack. (worthless info, but cool to me)
    Don't worry, I am looking for my 3D glasses right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2man07 View Post
    Uh.. how does that say it attracts dumb people? That's just some dumb, illiterate, stuttering ****** trying to be important in the blogging world. This is not the Android community speaking as a whole. If that's the case, we're all some creepy ***, pale skinned freaks that talk like we're possessed.
    Speak for yourself...I am NOT pale-skinned!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Btw, your username matches my real name, my first name starts with A and last name is Mack. (worthless info, but cool to me)
    "Anyone who quotes me in their signature is an *****." -- StormD
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StormD View Post
    And that is? lol. May I say the MAN in my name stands for something of importance to my gender...
    And that is? lol. May I say the MAN in my name stands for something of importance to my gender...
    Alex Mack. From the secret world of alex mack. lol
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    That kid was seriously not representative of the Android users I know (myself included) =]
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    it is just another person buying into flashy words on a screen not knowing jack about a product just consuming without any reason besids "they told be to buy it"
    ugh... I feel stupider after watching that. I had to mute it.

Also, my Pre with free everything a mo. beats everything else.
    While I think Android is actually a decent phone OS, there is little doubt this guy is a complete tool. Nothing like like doing a little background research before posting videos on the Internet.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Yeah. That kid needs to go out and play. Sounds like he's some preteen who's trying way too hard to be some hot shot tech reporter. In this followup video to that one he doesn't even know how to pronounce QWERTY.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    droid