1.    #1  
    I have a feeling the 256 MB and possible 512 MB are on the way. $52 for 128 MB is so cheap!
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    Originally posted by maddog
    I have a feeling the 256 MB and possible 512 MB are on the way. $52 for 128 MB is so cheap!
    Where did you find them?? I assume these are made by either Lexar or SanDisk as Sony would never wack off 80-100 bucks off of their cards. BTW, Newegg.com now has Smartmedia and Compact Flash cards available for 42 bucks.

Jason
    Last edited by volcanopele; 01/21/2002 at 10:03 AM.
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
  3.    #3  
    www.buy.com has the sale and it is a Lexar with a $15 rebate. The link does not show the rebate but the rebate is supposed to be good through January 31'st. http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product...0421&loc=14617 Here is the rebate, it seems buy.com is trying to hide it now so I do not know how much longer they will have it posted. Apparently it is a hot item and might be on backorder : http://ak.buy.com/buy_assets/retail/...oJan312002.pdf

Keep in mind that according to CNET, the Sandisk is manufactured by Sony and just private labeled and a Lexar salesperson told me they private label Sony's also.

BTW, several stores on the CNET pricing page show the Sony brand MSA 128 MB for less than $90.
    Last edited by Doggy; 01/21/2002 at 10:44 AM.
    Bought the Lexar 128MB memory stick from buy.com, too -- with the rebate, it is just too unbelievably cheap.

So, when I get der T615C tomorrow... I'll have all the memory I need... TO RULE THE WORLD!!!.

Or keep the grocery list...
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
  5.    #5  
    Mine will give me four hours of tunes instead of two hours of tunes...plus pictures of my 3,000 nieces and nephews (OK, really just 11...but it feels like 3,000)!
    Welcome both of you to the world of 128 MB cards. I have a 128 MB SmartMedia card for my Visor and I don't think I can live without it. The cost of the 128 MB MS has been my biggest concern to getting the new Clie but now that I see it is at least in the realm of possibility (< $100), I don't see anymore obstacles to me getting one.

BTW, even with a 128 MB card, you may find that you will be able to find things to fill it up that you can't seem to part with.
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?