1.    #1  
    CompUSA and Best Buy have the Sony Clie 610C on sale!!! I assume other distributors will price match. Check your Sunday sales circulars!

I'm going to the OTHER side for a moment....
    I got to play with this at BB and it's awsome, was thinking aobut ditching the prism and getting this..still thinking.
    Don't Worry It's Human Nature To Point Out The Obvious
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by LeaDxPainT
    I got to play with this at BB and it's awsome, was thinking aobut ditching the prism and getting this..still thinking.
    Don't think too long! Sunday, all the CompUSA stores in my area had these in stock. By Monday morning, two stores were out. I called and had one held. They had four. When I got to the store four hours later...NONE!

Buy it, think about it, return it if you don't want it!
    Did you get to buy the one that they held for you?...of so, how do you like it so far?
    Don't Worry It's Human Nature To Point Out The Obvious
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by LeaDxPainT
    Did you get to buy the one that they held for you?...of so, how do you like it so far?
    I DID buy it. Now CompUSA has removed the Clie 610C from their website and when I called the centralized stock checking number, they're listed as sold out at all stores.

I guess that means they don't plan on carrying them anymore.

Ebay has loads of them brand-new for auction, though...if anyone is still looking (http://search.ebay.com/search/search...EndSort&newu=1)

Fry's Electronics sells them for $249 IF you can find a store with them in stock.
    Just a few months ago these babys were going for $400. Now $250! Crazy...shows how Sony is gonna take over the PDA world Plus they already got its replacement out, in like less than 6 months, T615
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
    If you can find a 610 for $250 get it, that's my message to all of you. Great cheap color PDA, and it's being made by a company that is still at the forefront of PDA manufacturing, and while the expansion isn't as standard as CF, the price of a 64MB memory stick still beats the heck out of a 16 MB Flash springboard module.
    Originally posted by b1lanceman
    If you can find a 610 for $250 get it, that's my message to all of you. Great cheap color PDA, and it's being made by a company that is still at the forefront of PDA manufacturing, and while the expansion isn't as standard as CF, the price of a 64MB memory stick still beats the heck out of a 16 MB Flash springboard module.
    Memory Stick may not be as standard, but it sure if catching up in price. 64 MB for $32 and 128 MB for $46. That's perty darn cheap .
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
  9.    #9  
    Most stores price match IF you can find ANYPLACE with a 610 in stock, wave the CompUSA ad under their noses!

You can download a pdf of the front page of the ad with a picture and price of the 610 from the CompUSA website!

http://www.compusa.com/product_image...0_02/cover.pdf