1.    #1  
    This morning on TechTV, I saw the light. Handspring? Palm? Sony? Handera? Compaq? HP? They will all quiver at the might which is the Panda!! This is going to wipe them all out. For an exclusive look at the Panda, see the video and writeup on The Screen Savers site. A few relevant quotes:
    Panda is the forbidden fruit of a secret alliance between Palm, Sony, and a group of open-source dissidents. It boasts the industrial design of Jonathan Ive, Apple's rock star designer of both the iMac and the upcoming iWalk.
    Steve Jobs overdosed on organic oat chew watching us reveal the beautiful curves of this baby without his permission. Michael Dell spontaneously combusted in envy and Larry Ellison (as always) claimed to have "told us so."
    Yes, it's a satire.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Thanks for the link, I went ahead and ordered mine from panda.com .
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2