Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1. afromann13's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
       #1  
    Hello HTC hero...

    Few hours with it, and really no comparison.
  2. pathymo's Avatar
    Posts
    231 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #2  
    k thanks bye
  3. #3  
    And once again, the Pre weeds out someone who doesn't qualify for a smartphone...
  4. #4  
    another wannabee bites the dust lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    And once again, the Pre weeds out someone who doesn't qualify for a smartphone...
    Why is the Hero not a Smartphone?
  6. #6  
    Maybe it's like saying the Pre is an iPhone wannabe. (ducking away) ....
    Hey, reality is, the Pre is not for all users, it was not meant to be.
  7. #7  
    So why come on to precentral? Shouldn't you be on a Hero site??? You will not be missed.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Maybe it's like saying the Pre is an iPhone wannabe. (ducking away) ....
    lol funny man funny lol ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. jaman71's Avatar
    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    #9  
    please stay
  10. loupy's Avatar
    Posts
    70 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #10  
    Good riddance to afromann13.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Maybe it's like saying the Pre is an iPhone wannabe. (ducking away) ....
    Hey, reality is, the Pre is not for all users, it was not meant to be.
    is there any possibility you could delet all these hero threads that are not valid palm discussions ????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12. #12  
    First: OP was a troll. He posted a message about Hero being better than the Pre in a rabid Pre forum. Please don't feed the troll.

    Also: The rest of you Pre trolls need to stop trolling too. The Hero is the current top of the line Android phone and simply kicks ***.

    The Hero and Pre are IMHO in the top 3 of the modern smartphone catagory along with the iPhone. They are each the pinnacle of their OS and there is no real way to say which one is best since they all do different things excellently.

    Be happy with the phone you have and respect other people's preferences. If anyone needs trolling I think we can all agree that the dumbphone champions who think smartphones are overrated and unnecessary, need a bit of common sense knocked into them
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    So why come on to precentral? Shouldn't you be on a Hero site??? You will not be missed.
    Be nice. He was just saying his farewells, so no harm, no foul.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    is there any possibility you could delet all these hero threads that are not valid palm discussions ????
    Wow.. you are such an angry person you are!

    Have you read the description for the Cross-Platform Chat forum?

    "Treo vs. iPhone. Windows Mobile vs. BlackBerry. This is the place for "What should I get" and "My smartphone can beat up your smartphone." Formerly the Smartphone Round Robin Forum."

    It basically says, it's a free-for-all here baby!! B-slap any phone ya want!! Yeah!!!
  15. #15  
    i just dont care to see all those hero threads that dont really need to be here at all !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    is there any possibility you could delet all these hero threads that are not valid palm discussions ????
    They are moved to cross platform discussions where they should be, since the discussions inevitably end up comparing.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    Wow.. you are such an angry person you are!

    Have you read the description for the Cross-Platform Chat forum?

    "Treo vs. iPhone. Windows Mobile vs. BlackBerry. This is the place for "What should I get" and "My smartphone can beat up your smartphone." Formerly the Smartphone Round Robin Forum."

    It basically says, it's a free-for-all here baby!! B-slap any phone ya want!! Yeah!!!
    firat of all you assume im mad ,which im not but four or five threads is overdoing it a bit when comes to the vs excuse so dont even try it lol you get nothin ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18. #18  
    My personal opinion: The Hero looks sooo ugly. The UI is ok, but the hardware...uuuglyyy. Looks so 1999
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCarnley View Post
    ...
    The Hero and Pre are IMHO in the top 3 of the modern smartphone catagory along with the iPhone. They are each the pinnacle of their OS and there is no real way to say which one is best since they all do different things excellently.

    Be happy with the phone you have and respect other people's preferences. If anyone needs trolling I think we can all agree that the dumbphone champions who think smartphones are overrated and unnecessary, need a bit of common sense knocked into them
    +1.

    Both phones are not without its drawbacks. Good to have this competition because it means we consumers win.

    On a side note, who bets that he wont be loading bits, if not a whole theme, of the webOS onto the Hero?!!
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    They are moved to cross platform discussions where they should be, since the discussions inevitably end up comparing.
    thanks ,it was just wishful thinking on my part lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions