Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Hello HTC hero...

Few hours with it, and really no comparison.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    k thanks bye
    And once again, the Pre weeds out someone who doesn't qualify for a smartphone...
    another wannabee bites the dust lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    And once again, the Pre weeds out someone who doesn't qualify for a smartphone...
    Why is the Hero not a Smartphone?
    Maybe it's like saying the Pre is an iPhone wannabe. (ducking away) ....
    Hey, reality is, the Pre is not for all users, it was not meant to be.
    So why come on to precentral? Shouldn't you be on a Hero site??? You will not be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    lol funny man funny lol ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    please stay
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Good riddance to afromann13.
    Hey, reality is, the Pre is not for all users, it was not meant to be.
    is there any possibility you could delet all these hero threads that are not valid palm discussions ????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    First: OP was a troll. He posted a message about Hero being better than the Pre in a rabid Pre forum. Please don't feed the troll.

Also: The rest of you Pre trolls need to stop trolling too. The Hero is the current top of the line Android phone and simply kicks ***.

The Hero and Pre are IMHO in the top 3 of the modern smartphone catagory along with the iPhone. They are each the pinnacle of their OS and there is no real way to say which one is best since they all do different things excellently.

Be happy with the phone you have and respect other people's preferences. If anyone needs trolling I think we can all agree that the dumbphone champions who think smartphones are overrated and unnecessary, need a bit of common sense knocked into them
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    So why come on to precentral? Shouldn't you be on a Hero site??? You will not be missed.
    Be nice. He was just saying his farewells, so no harm, no foul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    is there any possibility you could delet all these hero threads that are not valid palm discussions ????
    Wow.. you are such an angry person you are!

Have you read the description for the Cross-Platform Chat forum?

"Treo vs. iPhone. Windows Mobile vs. BlackBerry. This is the place for "What should I get" and "My smartphone can beat up your smartphone." Formerly the Smartphone Round Robin Forum."

It basically says, it's a free-for-all here baby!! B-slap any phone ya want!! Yeah!!!
    i just dont care to see all those hero threads that dont really need to be here at all !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    They are moved to cross platform discussions where they should be, since the discussions inevitably end up comparing.
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    Wow.. you are such an angry person you are!

Have you read the description for the Cross-Platform Chat forum?

"Treo vs. iPhone. Windows Mobile vs. BlackBerry. This is the place for "What should I get" and "My smartphone can beat up your smartphone." Formerly the Smartphone Round Robin Forum."

It basically says, it's a free-for-all here baby!! B-slap any phone ya want!! Yeah!!!
    firat of all you assume im mad ,which im not but four or five threads is overdoing it a bit when comes to the vs excuse so dont even try it lol you get nothin ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    My personal opinion: The Hero looks sooo ugly. The UI is ok, but the hardware...uuuglyyy. Looks so 1999
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCarnley View Post
    The Hero and Pre are IMHO in the top 3 of the modern smartphone catagory along with the iPhone. They are each the pinnacle of their OS and there is no real way to say which one is best since they all do different things excellently.

Be happy with the phone you have and respect other people's preferences. If anyone needs trolling I think we can all agree that the dumbphone champions who think smartphones are overrated and unnecessary, need a bit of common sense knocked into them
    +1.

Both phones are not without its drawbacks. Good to have this competition because it means we consumers win.

On a side note, who bets that he wont be loading bits, if not a whole theme, of the webOS onto the Hero?!!
    They are moved to cross platform discussions where they should be, since the discussions inevitably end up comparing.
    thanks ,it was just wishful thinking on my part lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast