Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if it would be possible to get the HTC Sense UI and port it to a non HTC phone like the Samsung Moment?
    Oh, you must be talking about the HTC HD2 Yup, looking slick on WinMob. I think HTC probably making this look better than what WinMob 7 will look like. They know how to make great looking interfaces.

Your welcome Oh yeah, this looks amazing. Sooo many great UI phones out there now. I wish I can have them all.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I wanted to know if it is possible to get the Sense UI on another Android device, like the Samsung Moment
    I really want to know if the moment has an on-screen keyboard. Does anyone know?
    I thought it did. Did a quick google search, couldn't find anything one way or the other.

Even if it doesn't come loaded with one, can't you download one from android market?

Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    I really want to know if the moment has an on-screen keyboard. Does anyone know?
    By the way guys phonedog website has a YouTube that show the cupcake on-screen keyboard. You can also install the htc ime apk keyboard. Nice. I am gonna give it a whirl when it comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    yes it does.
    Anything with 1.5 of android does...