1.    #1  
    See the PalmInfoCenter article for more details, but looks like the /L and /S refer to color. Sticking to standard Sony model labels, L is blue and S is silver.

Also in the e-mail to the article (and on several sites), a Clie-ite in Utah saw some initial display tags out for the T615C/S. $399, Feb. 10th.

I'll buy that (both the rumor -- it sounds right -- and the T615C, though I think I want the Blue.)
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
    That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket, AND I'm happy to see you.
    Me need to find 400 dollars I'll still keep my Visor but this Clie has me drooling.

Doesn't the L stand for Limited Blue or something like that?
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by volcanopele
    Doesn't the L stand for Limited Blue or something like that?
    That sounds right... though someone told me that, for Sony's international coding standards, it stands for bLue. (Really!)
    Jeff Meyer

5. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Originally posted by bookrats

That sounds right... though someone told me that, for Sony's international coding standards, it stands for bLue. (Really!)
    Maybe it's because they are using B as the code for Black...
    This is how I expect the "Prism II" to be. Without memorystick and with a springboard of course. Come on Handspring ...
    Carlo
    For the N-series, but very cool!!
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by Carl0
    This is how I expect the "Prism II" to be. Without memorystick and with a springboard of course. Come on Handspring ...
    I was waiting for a "Prism II" as well, until I gave up a month ago. That's beginning to look like a good decision -- looks like a "Prism II" just isn't gonna happen.
    Jeff Meyer

The silver is listed now at Best Buy

Folks on this thread think that they will be in stores next Tuesday (1/22).
    Has anyone tried a combination of a Clie and Palm Desktop 4.0 for OSX yet?

My Edge has started down the random "Fatal Exception" road, and I'd really like to replace it with a t615. It doesn't do me much good, however, if I can't sync the thing with my Mac.
    It's gotta be weather balloons. It's always weather balloons. Big, fiery, exploding weather balloons.
    -- ComaVN (from Slashdot)