Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    lol
    Great article!
    hahah .... tht was awesome !! PALM stock is up .. :-)
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    if that's true, i'm a donkey
    Quote Originally Posted by vangogh35 View Post
    if that's true, i'm a donkey
    sat⋅ire  /ˈsætaɪər/ [sat-ahyuhr] –noun

1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

Satire Definition | Definition of Satire at Dictionary.com
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    lol.....good to see Palm staying so persistent and getting with E.T. On this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by mykole View Post
    lol.....good to see Palm staying so persistent and getting with E.T. On this one.
    Yea, if anybody wants to sync the pre more than me, its E.T. That dude is always using his pre to phone home.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    What is a good substitute for syncing while this gets worked out? I tried drag and drop from my computer drive, but music definitely does not have the same sound quality!
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    something told me to sync all my music last night . Best thing is we don't need itunes but the iphone does. Those owners must be ****ed
    refer to post #6
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Hillarious!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    What is a good substitute for syncing while this gets worked out? I tried drag and drop from my computer drive, but music definitely does not have the same sound quality!
    I'd suggest Mediamonkey. It's free and it's pretty decent.
    okay maybe a dumb question, but has this been accomplished by an update ? if so what about simply not updating ? not that big of deal for me but if not updating itunes will allow others not to lose syncing ability might be nice to know.
  14.    #14  
    i liked the quote from the apple fan.

you know his reaction would be many of their reaction.

ha ha.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    roflmbo
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I was also considering getting an old version of itunes...but the program always seems to be losing the link to my mp3s! Anyone know how to permanently fix that? Or is that a byproduct of the fact that the songs are not iTunes files???
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    Nice
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    I have to say, I don't know which is funnier, the article or some of the real responses.

Seriously folks, some of you guys have got learn to recognize with the "unbelieveable" is unbelievable for a reason...
    I get all my news from The Onion.
    I tried drag and drop from my computer drive, but music definitely does not have the same sound quality!
    ...unless I'm horribly misunderstanding you, you do not lose sound quality by copying a audio file from your HDD to the Pre, or any device for that matter. All that happens when your dragging and dropping is that the system is making a "physical" copy of the file, and unless corrupted, the file will in fact not change at all.

A file copied in FLAC, WAV, MP3 will stay the same format and bit rate when moved.

The only thing that syncing adds is the convenience.

I have to say, I don't know which is funnier, the article or some of the real responses.
    I agree fully, the article made me giggle with joy, but after seeing people actually believing it just made it many times better. War iTunes of the Worlds?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast