Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    I knew it was only a matter of time! Damn you Apple!
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I have to say, I don't know which is funnier, the article or some of the real responses.

Seriously folks, some of you guys have got learn to recognize with the "unbelieveable" is unbelievable for a reason...
    so true. it's crazy how serious some people are...
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    That's for sure. That article screams setup. It was funny tho and definitely in line with the Onion News Network
    In retaliation for Palm bypassing ITunes, Apple has now updated the ROMs on all IPhones and IPods so they can now sync with the Palm's Desktop application. Though none of the applications or data are usable on the Apple devices, the community as a whole feels as though they are taking the fight to Palm.
    a bump on the information super highway
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Netwere View Post
    In retaliation for Palm bypassing ITunes, Apple has now updated the ROMs on all IPhones and IPods so they can now sync with the Palm's Desktop application. Though none of the applications or data are usable on the Apple devices, the community as a whole feels as though they are taking the fight to Palm.
    I knew it was only a matter... wait, what?
    I lol'd

Edit: then I read the responses laughed even harder.
  7.    #27  
    i printed it out and gave it to a mac fan boy. he didnt belive only because the version of itunes in the article wasnt out yet.

ppl.

btw, go brooklyn.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    I get all my news from The Onion.
    That and the National Inquirer are the best investigative journalism on the planet!

Mike B in OKlahoma

Palm V-->Palm Vx-->Palm m505-->Garmin iQue3600-->Treo 650-->Treo 755p-->Palm Pre

Quote Originally Posted by llamaegg View Post
    ...unless I'm horribly misunderstanding you, you do not lose sound quality by copying a audio file from your HDD to the Pre, or any device for that matter.
    Actually, you are indeed misinformed. The way it works is by reducing the maximum volume your audio file can play at. If you make one copy of a file, then each file can only play at half the maximum volume they had before. Three copies, 1/3 volume, four copies, 1/4, etc. Of course, if you just move the file, or make a copy and erase the original, maximum volume is unaffected.
    Mike B in OKlahoma

Palm V-->Palm Vx-->Palm m505-->Garmin iQue3600-->Treo 650-->Treo 755p-->Palm Pre

LOL is the perfect response here.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Palm's latest news... "Web OS new update. the PRE is the only device that can sync to Itunes"

lol
    I love that site because no one ever understands that it's a joke.
    People need to stop reading titles of threads only and give a response. Read the provided info. Hilarious.
    yes this is very true...i am still in an 8.something version and i sync not prob when ever i want... i just declice the update when it promps me
    I know I'm not the first person to say this, but I just don't know what's funnier; the excellent satire of the article, or that fact that there are so many people that didn't get the joke.
    i guess im not trading my pre for an iphone. damn
    You mean everything I read on the internets is not 100% truth? Someone call me a waaaaaahmbulance!!!

heh.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBinOK View Post
    Actually, you are indeed misinformed. The way it works is by reducing the maximum volume your audio file can play at. If you make one copy of a file, then each file can only play at half the maximum volume they had before. Three copies, 1/3 volume, four copies, 1/4, etc. Of course, if you just move the file, or make a copy and erase the original, maximum volume is unaffected.
    I knew my ears were not going crazy! Usually when I plug my Pre into my car stereo, it has as good of sound quality as my Ipod, but when I recently did the OS update and Itunes update (cuz I thought I would be able to sync) I found I couldn't sync anymore. I dragged and dropped my newer music, and sure enough....bass was so quiet all of a sudden! Hopefully this new 1.2.1 (38MB) OS update from this morning will re-enable syncing with iTunes cuz I miss the bass!!!!
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12