Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 LastLast
    Can you post a link?
    Powered by Palm since 1996...
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Tungsten T > Trēo 650 > Centro > Prē > Prē F102

...gave up and switched to iPhone4 7/15/10
    I don't disagree. If Palm needs more manpower, then start hiring. WebOS needs updates. Stop launching after Verizon & others and focus.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnienyc View Post
    By fall next year the Pre II will be out. The current one will be yesterday's news.
    If you are a Premier customer, you can get the Hero now if it meet's your needs and take another look a the Pre in the fall next year. Why fight with a phone that does not meet your needs now just to change it to an upgraded one in a year.
    I agree with doublebullout above. I have been patient and am a big fan of palm. I started with the palm pilot. But the calendar is absurd and not having the basic features my kid's free phone has is ridiculous. Palm's PIMS are a HUGE step backward compared to the treo or centro. And I am tired of waiting and waiting. I am looking. I may be back, but I am looking. I should not have to hack to get the basics. I wish palm would forget about wasting resources on fighting with itunes and fix the basics.
    Global Posts
    2,477 Global Posts
    I should have my Hero later today...

I pray the battery life is better than my Pre...My Pre's battery life is God-awful!!
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Does the email and calendar fully work on the hero? ie; recieve all incoming emails on a POP account/ My Pre does not even get 25% of the actual emails I recieve on my outlook account on my PC. Does the calendar accept appointments from emails? My Pre does not do this either. Those are HUGE disappointments for me.
  7.    #287  
    Here's the one I like most so far. Very nice crowd. And the Sprint reps are there.
    Sprint Hero by HTC community
  8.    #288  
    Tmac, really? My Pre got all of my historical emails on the server. What are your setting? Probably something wrong there.
    (I can not yet figure out how to get the Hero to download ALL messages that are on the server...working on getting an answer for that right now.)

Quis89, so far the battery life is not good on the Hero...could be a fix with software coming up, or maybe it's just my setup...but i have seen OEM batteries on amazon for $6!
    well guys got the hero yesterday and I think i will be going back to the Pre today, just not my cup of tea.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=ronnienyc;1972580]Tmac, really? My Pre got all of my historical emails on the server. What are your setting? Probably something wrong there.

I'm 100% sure. It downloaded historical emails when I first set it up, but now I notice every day I normally get about 15 emails per day when I check my PC, but on my Pre I only get about three or four of those. And sometimes my emails remove themselves before I even get to check them. It is not beacause they were checked on my main PC either because I havent been home yet to do that. There isnt much that could be wrong with the settings. Any ideas?

What about the calendar, is anyone able to accept appointments from emails on the Pre?
  11.    #291  
    Tmac, is this just one mail account or several?

dkotoric1, that's a very brief trial period ;-)
    Last edited by ronnienyc; 10/13/2009 at 11:23 AM.
    [QUOTE=Tmac923;1972625]
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnienyc View Post
    What about the calendar, is anyone able to accept appointments from emails on the Pre?
    It showed an appointment today that I had previously accepted, but it used the wrong time. (It was an appointment with attendees in two different time zones.) I just sent a test invite to myself from Outlook through our Exchange server, and I was able to accept the invite. The calendar showed it correctly.