Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by culo77
    I warn you now and i will only warn you once....Dont i say dont get any PDA with a small form factor.....the main reason is cause once you do you cant go back even if you tried.

I started with a VDX went to the Platinum then to the EDGE, after the edge i was spoiled and the only thing i could do is get the now loved Palm M505.

The edge is a great little datebook and phone number holder.
    I agree! I'm hooked on the 505 form factor. Next stop is "525" or T615. I will be getting a Prism on ebay when they are <= $50 and SB's are 100 for a lot of 10. The acitive matrix display is still the best outside of direct sunlight.
    That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket, AND I'm happy to see you.
    i got an idea..

get a visor Neo and then upgrade it to 32mb instead its 8mb..

if your a student you realy dont need all the fancy things. save your money for beer and pizza......thats what i did when i bought the vdx, with the money i saved i went out and got hammered after.

Well i did the same when i got my Platinum, got hammered afterwards

And after i bought my Edge i went to a wedding and got only plastered.

Well when i got my M505,,,, well i waited 8 hours before i got hammered and then spanked at a dragqueen show. (Some look better than my own girlfriend, i dont tell her though.)

I think i got a problem???? I need to stop buying PDA's
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
    I think i got a problem???? I need to stop buying PDA's
    There's a certain motivational speaker you need to talk to.... I think you know who.

BIG 300!! WEEEEE!!!!
    Originally posted by slotmachine

I agree! I'm hooked on the 505 form factor. Next stop is "525" or T615. I will be getting a Prism on ebay when they are <= $50 and SB's are 100 for a lot of 10. The acitive matrix display is still the best outside of direct sunlight.
    Well if i didnt buy the Edge, I wouldnt have gotten used to the size and would have bought the Prism with a 16mb uprgade and a visorphone.

**** the edge spoiled me and I Had to get the M505, which i think Rocks!!!!!!!!!
    Yes every PDA has its faults....just like everyone has there faults (besides me and GOD). You just have to find which faults you are going to live with....then that will pic your PDA.

For me i never had a color screen so no matter if i got THe Clie with 320x320 or the Palm M505 with its dim 160x160 display, both would be an upgrade to me, plus I read alot outside and the M505 is almost as good as greenscreens.

So M505 for now....check back with me in 4 months and i be singing a different tunne
    Originally posted by slotmachine

There's a certain motivational speaker you need to talk to.... I think you know who.

BIG 300!! WEEEEE!!!!

I think tonight after ER i am going to talk to someone...my friend Jack...He is a good listener and i think he could help....

Thanks to my bud Mr. JackDaniels w/ some coke to drink!!!!!
    But the edge spoiled me and I Had to get the M505, which i think Rocks!!!!!!!!!
    Yes sir it does!!
    Originally posted by icthus
    Take a look at this thread and see what that does for your hotsync speed.
    I think it sped up the speed, but not that much. I must say the Sony Clie syncs VERY fast. I'll have to live with it... Thanks though!
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
    Originally posted by icthus
    Take a look at this thread and see what that does for your hotsync speed.
    I think it sped up the speed, but not that much. I must say the Sony Clie syncs VERY fast. I'll have to live with it... Thanks though!

The speaker's loud on this thing!
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12