1.    #1  
    Google news "iphone mms"
    Seems like there are some issues and complaints.

So count ur blessings we don't have to wait 3 years for something.
    Yes yes.. We don't have video or txt fwrd blah blah.
    Just be happy its all going up from here and our vehicles acceleration up is 10x's faster than att/iphone.
    Bad analogy... Sorry
    Cessnas to rockets would b better?
    Moderators. Cross platform or off topic please.
    niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Who cares. Last time I checked this a Pre forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ap78k View Post
    Who cares. Last time I checked this a Pre forum.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    yes. Because the mere mention of a competing product on the sacred pre forums will cause our battery life to drain and our pre screens to explode.

anyway, mms is funny because it's something iPhone users were so wildly against when it didn't exist on the iPhone. But now it's here the same people find it to be big news.

Personally I Feel mms is great when integrated in threaded messaging.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    yes. Because the mere mention of a competing product on the sacred pre forums will cause our battery life to drain and our pre screens to explode.

anyway, mms is funny because it's something iPhone users were so wildly against when it didn't exist on the iPhone. But now it's here the same people find it to be big news.

Personally I Feel mms is great when integrated in threaded messaging.
    Sacred and childish are hard to combine. At least I find it to be so. I started thread to at least let some folks know that their *****ing and whining is really all this board is now. And I get *****ing and whining about even opening a thread. Jeez. I'm going to take my new ball and play somewhere else. Now ***** and whine some more. And take ur adderall as well because ur moms tired of taking her responsibility of being a parent.
    good bye thread. The lesson? Post in correct place or some one will correct you, also mention the iphone and get flamed. As silly as that is, welcome to precentral!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    No, just that threads that don't help anyone or even discuss anything to do with the forum they are in create disorganization and don't help when people have useful information about the phone. I am not saying it wasn't interesting information, it just has a place. It is there now so no worries. Please respect the rules of this site.