View Poll Results: What system is more reliable and stable?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • HS 3.1

0 0%
  • HS 3.5

6 54.55%
  • Sony 4.0

0 0%
  • Sony 4.1

4 36.36%
  • Palm 3.5

2 18.18%
  • Palm 4.0

3 27.27%
  • Handera 3.5

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1.    #1  
    I'm doing a small survey, anybody is welcome to draw his/her opitions.

In my opinion, HS VDX 3.1 is the least reliable that is currently in the market. And the most reliable from what I heard and speculate from what I've read is the Sony Clie 4.1. What do you guys think?

Al
    As I approach my 1-year anniversary as a VDx user, I can safely say that I have had extraordinarily little trouble with it, compared to the Windows and Mac computers I've used in the last year. The only real problems I've had have been ones I've caused (mostly power issues).
    Then again this is also my first PDA so mayhap I'm a poor judge.

Hey - is "opitions" a combo of opinion and options?
    Last edited by Yorick; 12/30/2001 at 08:58 PM.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    I've used both Palm 3.5 and Sony 4.1 and I must say they are on the same level, but I go with the Sony 4.1

The Palm 3.5 was I think a little more reliable, didn't crash as much, but the speed was about the same. The Sony 4.1 because of high-res and other "Sony-only" features, a number of programs are more crash prone. The Sony 4.1 is a great OS, but just doesn't have the compatability of the 3.5 OS's, because of the new Sony-only features.
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Yorick
    Hey - is "opitions" a combo of opinion and options?
    You got it, I actually didn't realize about it until you mentioned it, but I guess it worked out fine.

Please keep posting your opitions:

Al