1.    #1  
    I went to all the bestbuy's in chicago to get either the M505 or the N610?
    Every store was sold out. As we all know the N610 is discontinued. It maybe hard to get them. So if you see it get it!!
    Compusa only had two left.
    CircuitCity only had one left.
    None of the stores are getting anymore. (online is a different story probably, I just like to touch something before i buy it)

So it looks like i will be getting the M505.
    I still wish i could find a store that sells the N710. (plus upgrade to OS 4.1)
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
    Originally posted by culo77
    [...] As we all know the N610 is discontinued. It maybe hard to get them. So if you see it get it!! [...]
    Do you mean the 610 or the 710? I wasn't aware of the 610 being discontinued.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  3.    #3  
    i mean the 610..I assumed they are discontinued cause you cant even buy them from sony anymore. just like the 710.
    i mean the 610..I assumed they are discontinued cause you cant even buy them from sony anymore. just like the 710.
    Hmm...when I checked their site a few minutes ago, there were four CLIEs on the front page, the T415, the S320, the N760c, and the N610c. Hmm...digging further the S320 and N610c are "sold out". Perhaps that means that an N660c or T600c is going to be announced at CES in a bit over a week (or sooner). I suppose if you can't wait, CDW seems to have both the Violet and Silver models shipping "Same Day".
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Perhaps this is the reason why:

http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_Story.asp?ID=2753

My credit card and I are standing buy (pun intended)
  6.    #6  
    I just finished reading it.
    I am so glad that there are guinea pigs,, ummmm i mean people out there to buy new products to test them out.

Right now I am on my way to search the suburbs of chicago to see if i can pic up the N610, if not i will be coming home with the M505. (I hope so)

I will wait three months after the release of the T615 to get it.
    i like other people to go through the initial problems post on the message boards, and then i know what i am getting into. Like when i got my edge in the summer instead of the spring, and like today getting the M505 of N610 once i know its ups and downs and if it will be backed by third-party and its own company! (unlike the edge)

**** wish me luck on my after x-mas shopping search....I guess pda's were big sellers this year!!!!
    Go to Staples. They will match the lowest price on the 610, so you can get it for $299.
    I, too, eagerly wait for the T615 availability in the US w/ my CC in hand 8-)

Unless HS has something similar coming out SOON, I am jumping ship.
    [...] Right now I am on my way to search the suburbs of chicago to see if i can pic up the N610, if not i will be coming home with the M505. (I hope so)
    Did you know that CDW has a location in Chicago?
    I must admit that I'll definitely be wanting to see one of these in person. A color Handera would still whip the llama's a$$, though.
    i like other people to go through the initial problems post on the message boards, and then i know what i am getting into. Like when i got my edge in the summer instead of the spring, and like today getting the M505 of N610 once i know its ups and downs and if it will be backed by third-party and its own company! (unlike the edge)
    heh...I'm strongly considering trading the dude who wants an Edge for an M505.
    I am so glad that there are guinea pigs,, ummmm i mean people out there to buy new products to test them out.
    I've been a PDA guinea pig for so long that I have needle marks and scar tissue on my ***.

I still have gaping wound from the iPaq.

i like other people to go through the initial problems post on the message boards, and then i know what i am getting into. and like today getting the M505 of N610 once i know its ups and downs and if it will be backed by third-party and its own company!
    From what I've read so far on the Japanese model, there aren't any significant problems other than battery life. The T415/600 uses a smaller LIon battery to accomodate the slim form factor.

Keep in mind that the 610 you're looking for has known dust issues. That alone would turn me away.
  11.    #11  
    Originally posted by Toby
    heh...I'm strongly considering trading the dude who wants an Edge for an M505.

Well i got rid of my edge and am now the owner of an USA made M505.
    I called my girlfriend and told her i was sick and i didnt want to go out!!
    I am having fun with my M505.

Only propblem so far is i am used to the speed and simplicity of the HS flash and file mover. So much easier.

I dont know what people are talking about.....The Screen on my M505 is toooo bright with the backlight on.

Keep in mind that the 610 you're looking for has known dust issues. That alone would turn me away.
    I did find a 610 **** my gut said go with the M505.
    No regrets so far!!!!!

**** I also never used a screen protector and i bought writerights and it took me four just to get it almost right. And i hate them. but i dont want to scratch me screen
    How much did you pay for your M505?
  13.    #13  
    Well I have a three year warranty on my Edge. So doto the fact almost every time i used my SB sled i gots th fatal ex. blues. Then two days ago a screw came loose which held my rattling stylus in place. The threads wre stripped.

So i paid $50 dollars for the upgrade and my M505 is under the the same warranty for 2 1/2 years.

Then $19.99 for write rights at Office max.

Then 31.99 for a 32mb Memorex MMC card.

Add it up and......I miss my Advanced caluculator
    Add it up and......I miss my Advanced caluculator
    That is easy enough to fix. Head over to the Parens site and try it out. It is the same Calculator the HS came with. Actually, it has a few more features. Only $10.00 through PayPal.

Parens
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  15.    #15  
    Originally posted by GSR13

That is easy enough to fix. Head over to the Parens site and try it out. It is the same Calculator the HS came with. Actually, it has a few more features. Only $10.00 through PayPal.

Parens
    Oops i found it, Parens comes with the Bundled software. You get to much dang software when you by a palm.....

Hey guys i will post a good and bad review latter to day or tomarrow.

I am too busy playing with my new toy, oops i mean productivity device.

Man i dont even want ot go out to night i just want to download software.