1.    #1  
    Is it worth the investment to get datebook+ for Clie? All I used my old Visor datebook+ for was to see the week in review.
    Originally posted by pel in chicago
    Is it worth the investment to get datebook+ for Clie? All I used my old Visor datebook+ for was to see the week in review.
    I purchased DateBook4 for my CLIE and absolutely love it. There are so many features it is unreal. You should take a look at it and compare it to DateBook3.

DateBook+ on the Visor is built off of DB3, so those two are a better comparison. Not to mention, DB3 is cheaper.

Both are available at PimlicoSoftware
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    I stil dont understand why so many people use DBK4 and not ActionNames5?
    I am fully content with DBK+, **** when i move to color PDA i am going to jump all over AN5! AN5 just seems to be kooler and color icons and the fact in week view is also color distinguished.
    Am i missing something. I know alot of people use DBK4, why?

Hey Pel in Chicago? I didnt see you at the Chicago Palm User Group this past monday? You missed some cool toys (Zaurus).
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
  4.    #4  
    I'm still not sure about spending $15 just to get the weekly view but Datebook4 sounds nice - although I think I can get by without it.

Cul077 - doubt I'll be at the Chicago Palm Users Group in the near future - your current atavar is somewhat sexist. I prefer not to see a woman shaking her posterior.
    My deepest apologies about the avatar. it is now change for you

sorry,
    culo77
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????