Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Runs OpenGL now.
    this is ridiculus, just release 9 already so we can test this beast.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    plus pedometer and radio
    I'm going to requote this from another forum I post on, I think it sums it up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by WFTW
    Yeah, and that's not including the Server market, where Apple's marketshare is abysmal, like what, 0.5% or thereabouts at best?

Nor for that matter, does that include the office productivity market, where once more Apple hasn't seen even a single digit marketshare percentage in years.

Let's not even bring up the "smarthpone market" (which many still argue that the iPhone can't even be called one), and for all of its hype, and for all of the sensationalism and hyperbole that go into its marketing,

The iPhone still has a smaller marketshare worldwide than:
    Symbian based phones
    RIM based phones
    and yes
    WinMo based phones

Gartner Says Worldwide Smartphone Sales Reached Its Lowest Growth Rate With 3.7 Per Cent Increase in Fourth Quarter of 2008
    He's responding to the same comment I made earlier about Apple talking crap.
    Ipod Nano with video camera, FM radio, and pedometer.

Honestly, that is impressive.
  6.    #46  
    New Price Points:

RE: Nano

"Goes on sale today, priced at $149 for the 8GB model and $179 for the 16GB model."

"Colors look to be red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, graphite, silver and pink"
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    pretty impressive, surely touch has something up its sleeve

edit, doesnt seem that way, you would think they would integrate video fm etc into the touch too? doesnt make sense.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    that was a terrible keynote they put a camera on the nano o well

complete fail on apples part
    meh... No camera on the Ipod touch = zune for me.
  10.    #50  
    Quick Summary:

"So altogether today we’ve had iTunes 9, the new iPhone OS 3.1 for iPhone and iPod touch, OpenGL 2.0 support on the faster, larger-capacity iPod touch 32GB and 64GB, together with cheaper, more colorful iPod shuffles (and a limited edition, polished version). Oh, and the new iPod nano with FM radio, camera, video recording, and pedometer."

"Nothing on the iPod touch with camera rumors, but it’s unclear whether that’s because Apple don’t want to cannibalize sales of the iPhone or if they’re having technical problems as reported earlier in the week."
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    other than the nano not much else... just opengl os software update.
    no tablet? who knows not over yet.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thermodynamic View Post
    Ipod Nano with video camera, FM radio, and pedometer.

Honestly, that is impressive.
    And Gym Perverts around the world celebrate.

Seriously, a video camera in a nano is super impressive, but it's also super creepy because the nano is pretty popular with the workout crowd and adding video will give a lot of people something to do while using the treadmill.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post

Seriously, a video camera in a nano is super impressive, but it's also super creepy because the nano is pretty popular with the workout crowd and adding video will give a lot of people something to do while using the treadmill.
    hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post

And sneaking it into locker rooms... the pervs.

Lee
    Lee Ladisky
    Quote Originally Posted by dead78 View Post
    why
    Because iTunes is a horrible music player and an extremely overpriced store (Compared to amazon).
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    meh... No camera on the Ipod touch = zune for me.
    IMO its an easy choice between the Zune HD and the Touch to me. The Zune HD is superior in every possible way besides screen size. Nvidia's Tegra chipset seals the deal, IMO.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    when is this silly conference done?
    Well, did anyone download the Itunes 9.0 to see if it broke the media sync?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    IMO its an easy choice between the Zune HD and the Touch to me. The Zune HD is superior in every possible way besides screen size. Nvidia's Tegra chipset seals the deal, IMO.
    Ditto. I have read that the Tegra chipset is basically an over clocked Xbox 1. And guess who has the rights for emulation?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Well, did anyone download the Itunes 9.0 to see if it broke the media sync?
    Downloading it now. Will know in a few minutes.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast