1.    #1  
    A new Website is now available specifically for CLIE owners. Since many have posted requesting such a link, I thought I would post it here.

CLIESource
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Excellent, this is what I have been looking for. Obviously the site is just getting up and running and is a bit rough around the edges but it looks like a good start.

This is what I hoped James would do with "Clie Central". I even sent James an extensive email that he did not respond to. I guess his hands are full with VC and does not even want to consider a CC. His loss.
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    Originally posted by maddog
    Excellent, this is what I have been looking for. Obviously the site is just getting up and running and is a bit rough around the edges but it looks like a good start.

This is what I hoped James would do with "Clie Central". I even sent James an extensive email that he did not respond to. I guess his hands are full with VC and does not even want to consider a CC. His loss.
    Clie Central would be nice. It would be a good sister site.

Sounds like a no brainer to me.
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
    Seemed like a no brainer to me too but like I said, James did not even respond to my nice letter.

That's OK, I seem to be checking Clie Source more than here now. The membership seems to be growing pretty quickly there and it is nice to have a site dedicated to Clies!

Yesterday the site seemed slow (maybe a lot of people logging in) but it seems to be up to speed now. I am sure they will have it running real smooth in the next few weeks.
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
  5. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    I'm a moderator over at ClieSource, owing to the fact that I'm one of the lucky few with a Sony T600C on this side of the Pacific!