Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    idk what to say i just read this before leaving for work and spilt coffee on myself i love how it shows them hitting the glass in slow motion.
    two words:
    BAD ***
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrucialTK View Post
    would you be pissed if someone threw a brick through a sprint store and stole a shipment of Pre's?
    Well at least it would be on topic.
    I live like 10 minutes from here too. CRAZY.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    really. there is an off topic forum. Do people need attention this much?
    It's not about attention. its about sharing a video...everyone needs to calm down!!! just watch the video and enjoy it and stop complaining! Do YOUU need that much attention to comment on something like this...seriously , either watch it or jump to another thread...everyone seems to take this video to defense lol TAKE A JOKE GUYS!

Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    I'd think with just the macbooks even if they were all 1500 a piece thats $34,500 right there. Add in the iPhones and touchs, plus that expensive pointless glass store front. I was thinking more along the $50k+ range.
    They EASILY ran away with 50k+...they beat me to it :\

IM JOKING GUYS don't get too crazy haha
    Last edited by edbtzy; 09/04/2009 at 10:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbtzy View Post
    It's not about attention. its about sharing a video...
    If you had shared it in the proper forum to begin with then there would be no problem (lesson learned for your future postings).

Thanks to the mods for moving this to its proper place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    The news was talking about $37k in losses and I couldn't help but think: "or $15k if you replaced it with similar hardware from any other company".
    PMSL!! Thats funny!
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    The news was talking about $37k in losses and I couldn't help but think: "or $15k if you replaced it with similar hardware from any other company".
    Yes there is no way any other company charges as much as Apple, no way!
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    This has to be the worst case of sensationalistic journalism I have EVER seen... how many times were the thieves described as 'savvy' or 'pros'......

For gods sake, they tossed a brick through the window and grabbed anything they could.....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12