1.    #1  
    This is the link to part 1, there are links to part 2 and 3 at the bottom of that page.

Palm Pre vs HTC Hero: Dogfight, Part 1 - PhoneDog Cell Phone Videos

Haven't watched it myself yet, but should be interesting.
    Holy ad inserts Batman!!! Vid has some loud plugs in it. Nice comparison though. Thanks OP!!!
    nice comparisons.. I wanna play with the Hero now
    I haven't watched it yet - mainly because after I got hit with a full-screen page-takeover ad for the third time IN A ROW, I closed the page down. Those dudes are money hungry like no other.. Eff that.

Thanks for the share though!
    Direct link to the YouTube video:

Also, what ads? Firefox + AdBlock Plus. Join the modern age, where popups never happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    I haven't watched it yet - mainly because after I got hit with a full-screen page-takeover ad for the third time IN A ROW, I closed the page down. Those dudes are money hungry like no other.. Eff that.

Nothing wrong with being "money hungry." Capitalism at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall View Post
    Also, what ads? Firefox + AdBlock Plus. Join the modern age, where popups never happen.
    Pretty sure he was talking about the ads in the actual youtube video, not popups. I could be wrong though
    I'm waiting for this to come out on Sprint to compare with the Pre. The newly leaked pics of the supposed Sprint Hero look good, I just worry that it will still have the slower processor and less memory. Everyday I lean toward the Pre, my only remaining issue is the hardware, I need something pocket-able. The Pre is certainly the more polished and faster (smoother OS) of the two. Android still seems like I'm using my old HTC Touch with the Hero build on it (yes I have tried it out on my WinMo phone), just unfinished.
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post

Firefox + AdBlock Plus = win | win
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    Firefox + AdBlock Plus = win | win
    Agreed!

+1 for Adblock Plus
    Did someone say Mike Vick?
    Direct link to the YouTube video:

Well, it just so happens that I live in the modern age. I have AdBlock Plus installed. I'm talking about the ads that take over the actual webpage to where you have to click the stupid link at the top that says something like, "Continue to read this article..." or some crap. I'm not talking about actual new windows popping up - I'm talking about the ones that ABP doesn't catch and take over the website, forcing you to click the continue button at the top.