Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Someone else mentioned the Samsung InsinctQ on here and it has definitely piqued my interest. The full, landscape QWERTY keyboard alone is worth it for me to check out. Not sure about the Android OS because I've heard mixed reviews about it. It will also come with WiFi which is a must for me.

The scheduled launch date is October 11th. How much more progress do you think Palm will have made with the Pre by then? What do you guys think?

InstinctQ -- Engadget Mobile

Samsung InstinctQ Pictures Leak! | Android Phone Fans

Instinct == Evil
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Instinct == Evil
    I've heard it being called the "Instinkt".
    Yeah, the previous Instincts had crappy software, but this is running Android, and it also records and playback in HD.

It also has TV Out
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Yeah, the previous Instincts had crappy software, but this is running Android, and it also records and playback in HD.

It also has TV Out
    Isn't there two instinct's coming out? The Instinct HD and the Instinct Q.... Instinct HD comes out in September more than likely and Instinct Q around middle of October unless I'm missing something.
    Ohh...yeah maybe i'm getting one confused over the other.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    i don't know if i can trust another instinct again..like some1 said, the last instinct was horrible.

I'm happy with my pre...im sticking with this untill another pre comes out
    not for me. i was with t-mobile and saw android. wasn't polished enough looks wise for my taste. my pre's OS is nice and slick and like it.

also i had two samsung phones and didn't like either very much.

personally the only things in the running are Pre, Blackberry or Iphone. Nothing at the moment else can compete. And if they make an 80GB iphone, put it on a cheaper network, and Palm doesn't hurry up and fix all the stuff that doesn't measure up with the media player i could say my pre could be gone. But that would be way down the road and Palm would have to screw up webos phones.