Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 343940414243444546 LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 913
  1. #861  
    You can't even follow your own points let alone mine...

    G'night~
  2. #862  
    My point was this... and you told me that I *was* unaware.

    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    Every phone manufacturer that is using Android has been pushing OTA updates in sync with other phone manufacturers that employ completely different UIs? And they've been doing this every 5 weeks or so?

    I was unaware.
    Could you please elaborate on YOUR point about how I was wrong, because I hate being wrong myself and am more than willing to correct my error(s).

    Or was my point wrong about Universal Search being far faster than you tap, tap, tapping away on the Hero?!? Based on YOUR OWN words, it seems like you didn't even know that sliding the keyboard open unlocked the screen. Soo... all the 5 months you've used up more of the Pre's functionality than I'll ever use in my life, but you're still hitting the power button, swiping to unlock, and then sliding the keyboard open?!?!? You are one funny guy. ... but in a sad way.
  3. #863  
    After doing a few hours of research on Android/Hero forums... and continuing to use the Hero...

    I'm not sure how people can not see what they are possibly missing with their Pre's.
    If you do not think they are AT LEAST on par with each other, you are just blindly defending the Pre or the Pre just happens to fit your basic needs/desires for a basic smartphone.

    The only thing that makes the Pre serviceable (for me and many) are the homebrews and patches/tweaks that the user community have come up with. However, for users who are willing to go this extra mile and to install home brew apps, hacks, tweaks or even root their device it appears the Hero may still be the obvious winner. It is pretty eye opening what you can do on Android if you are open to the same type of customization.

    Then there is 1.3.1 that is wreaking havoc on homebrew apps and tweaks. I think everyone that installed homebrew apps/tweaks understood this might be a possibility with every patch but this is the first time it has significantly impacted those apps/tweaks. Android may have it's issues with updates (if you tweak/hack it) as well. I'm not sure at this point on that.

    Also that Hero has Flash Lite support which allows 75% of flash used on the internet to be viewed.
  4. #864  
    Sprint has already stated that they won't be supporting OTA updates with the Hero, so good luck with getting everybody on the same page with that plan.
    Don't look now, but Sprint released the Hero update this afternoon. OTA. I downloaded and installed it a few hours ago. All the major issues that were identified appear to have been fixed; IMO, this is a far better update than any of the ones that Palm has pushed out for the Pre so far.
    Powered by Palm since 1996...
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Tungsten T > Trēo 650 > Centro > Prē > Prē F102

    ...gave up and switched to iPhone4 7/15/10
  5. #865  
    lol... you guys are arguing with a person that believes that once Palm starts utilizing the GPU that (paraphrasing) CPU + GPU 'essentially' equals Dual Core CPU performance.'

    his posts are so long I just skim through it but one or two things he says like how 1.4.0 will be out in 10 weeks with all trimmings such as video and flash, etc when Dieter has already mentioned that from what he knows video will still not be available until at least march 2010... he is clearly HOPING with no basis that any of those things will be out... Nothing to base it on... 1.3.1 just came out and there is no talk of 1.4... he made it up.

    and talks like he knows how apple updates work and they only do major updates once a year and that Hero will not do updates OTA when he speaks OOHA (out of his A__)

    I don't even remember where the dual core thread is but definitely from that post on, IMO, he has no credibility at all and just reminds me of clients I see at the 'health center' I work in that lives in his own world.

    Honestly, I do hope that Palm can get everything sorted out and it can be at the level of all the other current phones out there. But clearly everything mentioned and the colorful picture and promise of Palm Nirvana painted in a 1.4.0 package is truely OOHA with no proof of timeline.

    "You will be amazed, I'm sure. Palm will get it done, which might not be as easy to see to the untrained eye..."

    Quote Originally Posted by doublebullout View Post
    Don't look now, but Sprint released the Hero update this afternoon. OTA. I downloaded and installed it a few hours ago. All the major issues that were identified appear to have been fixed; IMO, this is a far better update than any of the ones that Palm has pushed out for the Pre so far.
    Last edited by donm527; 11/19/2009 at 01:03 AM.
  6. #866  
    That's why I stopped responding to grndslm directly.
    His posts jump from random point to random point and completely ignore any factual truths while he throws out misinformed/ignorant comments in a desperate attempt to defend his point of view.
  7. #867  
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    I'm not sure how people can not see what they are possibly missing with their Pre's.
    If you do not think they are AT LEAST on par with each other, you are just blindly defending the Pre or the Pre just happens to fit your basic needs/desires for a basic smartphone.
    Who said they weren't on par with each other?

    There are 3 smartphoneOSes that are on par with each other.. iPhoneOS, Android, & webOS. They are all different platforms and provide different solutions for different problems, which will attract and/or oppose the acceptance of different people.

    All I'm trying to say is that webOS is the better platform for most people. It should be the default OS unless you NEED something on another platform. And I don't see most people NEEDING anything from the 2,000 Android apps (not 10,000... most are themes). Besides ShopSavvy, Android can offer me nothing more than gimmicks... and the same is true for iPhoneOS. Sky Map is cool for Android. It really is, but I'd be able to use it once or less a year because of light pollution. If you're a real estate agent, then sure... you might want Layar on Android. But for the vast majority of people... webOS is a better platform. Do they know this? And do they care? Of course not. Palm's marketing dept doesn't know what I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by doublebullout View Post
    Don't look now, but Sprint released the Hero update this afternoon. OTA. I downloaded and installed it a few hours ago. All the major issues that were identified appear to have been fixed; IMO, this is a far better update than any of the ones that Palm has pushed out for the Pre so far.
    I read about that? What version is it? 2.0? Is it 1.6? From my understanding it is not. And this is why I wrote this earlier:
    I'm sure HTC has plans. They just won't involve going back to phones that have already been released. Their plans are to make new hardware and slap on some Android with Sense-UI and then move onto the next hardware. HTC is not a software company.
    I coulda sworn that I had said the Hero will receive security & bug updates... but NOT feature updates. I'm pretty sure that was here, but it could've been in another thread and I'm not about to waste my time searching for it. All of the features found on the Hero are what you'll be stuck with until you get a new phone. If the Hero gets 2.0 before 2011, I'll be very impressed.

    As for the other guy... start quoting me. It'd be much more reasonable. Enabling the GPU on webOS *would*, "essentially", be the same as a dual-core CPU. If the CPU does not have to render (read: refresh) the screen 600,000 times a second... javascript will be no problem for the phone, and all lag will be gone. Somebody said that Palm said my statement was true... but they have yet to provide a source for this information and ask them what their definition of "essentially" meant.

    Perhaps my comments are a tad misleading, but if you don't know what essentially means, and you don't recognize how fast webOS WILL be once the GPU is enabled... then you have no idea what I actually said. I never said enabling the GPU enables a second processor core that nobody knew about when they bought the phone. Enabling the graphics processor on a graphical operating like webOS would essentially bring about speeds seen with a dual-core GPU... or speeds seen when a GPU is enabled. It just sounds better to say "essentially a dual-core CPU" because the GPU isn't gonna be used for games. It's gonna be used to push the OS. And you need to give up that "argument", because you can't win.

    And BTW, this is a DISCUSSION board. Nobody's arguing with anybody. I'm simply speaking my mind like the rest of you, and occasionally our thoughts might cross or run straight against one another. If somebody wants to claim that I make random points, jumping from random point to point, and that a specific point is not true... that person needs to quote, otherwise, you're full of it. QUOTE me, then we'll take each point one at a time. It's quite clear that most of you can't comprehend my posts because "they're too long", so we'll discuss things point-by-point if you'd prefer.
  8. #868  
    I will try a few quotes (for fun, since I need a bit of entertainment today).

    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    Who said they weren't on par with each other?

    There are 3 smartphoneOSes that are on par with each other.. iPhoneOS, Android, & webOS. They are all different platforms and provide different solutions for different problems, which will attract and/or oppose the acceptance of different people.

    All I'm trying to say is that webOS is the better platform for most people. It should be the default OS unless you NEED something on another platform. And I don't see most people NEEDING anything from the 2,000 Android apps (not 10,000... most are themes). Besides ShopSavvy, Android can offer me nothing more than gimmicks... and the same is true for iPhoneOS. Sky Map is cool for Android. It really is, but I'd be able to use it once or less a year because of light pollution. If you're a real estate agent, then sure... you might want Layar on Android. But for the vast majority of people... webOS is a better platform. Do they know this? And do they care? Of course not. Palm's marketing dept doesn't know what I know.
    par (pär)
    n.
    1. An amount or level considered to be average; a standard: performing up to par; did not yet feel up to par.
    2. An equality of status, level, or value; equal footing: a local product on a par with the best foreign makes.

    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    All I'm trying to say is that webOS is the better platform for most people.
    Hypocritical, ignorant, or just blindly making misleading statements in attempt to defend your point of view...

    You could easily make the opposite statement and defend it much better because "most people" will never use homebrew applications, custom tweaks/hacks, rooting, custom ROM's, etc... If you have spent any amount of extended time with both phones it is very difficult to make your statement. Out of the box and at stock, the Hero offers much more to "most people".
    I think anyone that is keeping an open mind will easily admit that the Pre is missing some very glaring items when compared to the Hero. It is not even close at stock.


    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    I read about that? What version is it? 2.0? Is it 1.6? From my understanding it is not. And this is why I wrote this earlier:
    I coulda sworn that I had said the Hero will receive security & bug updates... but NOT feature updates. I'm pretty sure that was here, but it could've been in another thread and I'm not about to waste my time searching for it. All of the features found on the Hero are what you'll be stuck with until you get a new phone. If the Hero gets 2.0 before 2011, I'll be very impressed.
    Whether it is a "numbered release/patch" or not you are avoiding the the truths and misleading with this information (yet again). This patch is no different (mostly security, fixes, improvements, bug updates, etc.) than the NUMBERED updates Palm released within a month or so of the Pre's release. Yet you attempt to discount them because they are not publicly documented by a numbered version update and credit Palm for these same type of releases because they have a public release/patch number...

    Again, you are being hypocritical, ignorant, or just blindly making misleading statements in attempt to defend your point of view.
    Only you really know which it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    As for the other guy... start quoting me. It'd be much more reasonable. Enabling the GPU on webOS *would*, "essentially", be the same as a dual-core CPU. If the CPU does not have to render (read: refresh) the screen 600,000 times a second... javascript will be no problem for the phone, and all lag will be gone. Somebody said that Palm said my statement was true... but they have yet to provide a source for this information and ask them what their definition of "essentially" meant.

    Perhaps my comments are a tad misleading, but if you don't know what essentially means, and you don't recognize how fast webOS WILL be once the GPU is enabled... then you have no idea what I actually said. I never said enabling the GPU enables a second processor core that nobody knew about when they bought the phone. Enabling the graphics processor on a graphical operating like webOS would essentially bring about speeds seen with a dual-core GPU... or speeds seen when a GPU is enabled. It just sounds better to say "essentially a dual-core CPU" because the GPU isn't gonna be used for games. It's gonna be used to push the OS. And you need to give up that "argument", because you can't win.
    At it's very core, this statement is grossly inaccurate. A CPU can handle EVERY process a device (or computer) computes. Whether it is natively or with the assistance of software. A GPU is a streamlined processor designed specifically (and architecturally) to handle graphical computations. Just think how important a graphics card is on a desktop if you are not using anything but your typical desktop applications (i.e. no 3d gaming, 3d modeling, HD playback, etc.). It is not very important at all and you can get away with a entry level graphics processor. Sure, it helps to have the graphics processor in addition to the normal CPU but there is a significant difference between this and having 2 CPU's capable of handling every process the device is computing at all times. Especially for a mobile device that has very limited graphically computations to begin with and is typically operating at high CPU utilization level where slight (sometimes significant) performance issues are apparent.

    It certainly can not hurt to enable the GPU and utilize it. It may even help enough to reduce the normal lag the Pre has in just basic tasks and UI navigation. It should be certain to help reduce the lag and performance of video applications.

    But again to make the statement that the GPU "essentially" makes the Palm Pre a dual-core CPU (two processor device) is either ignorant or misleading in attempt to defend your point of view.

    There are also people in the software development community who have concerns that the typical UI lag on the Pre is due to Palm's choice of javascript/html (rather than a native programming language) and it's ability to render this quickly (either through CPU cycles or just the rendering engines themselves). Obviously a GPU would not help in this area.

    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    Palm's marketing dept doesn't know what I know. .
    No response on that one. I just thought it was hilarious and worth quoting.
    Last edited by gmanvbva; 11/20/2009 at 09:53 AM. Reason: mispelled tweaks!
  9. #869  
    Oh btw. Here were the three "NUMBERED" patches released within the first month or so of the Palm Pre's release. I think you mentioned you have only had your Pre for a few weeks or so. So perhaps you were "unaware" of what those "releases" contained. All bugs,security fixes, improvements, etc...

    Oh wait... they did add one application... A clock!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by palm View Post
    webOS 1.0.4

    * Version information
    * New applications
    * Feature changes to existing applications

    Version information

    * Version: 1.0.4
    * Release date: 29 June 2009
    * Configuration: Sprint 1.6

    New applications

    No new applications in update 1.0.4
    Feature changes to existing applications
    Email

    * Implemented a security fix to properly handle attached application installer files attached to an email message. Clicking an attached installer file would incorrectly launch the installer.

    System

    * Implemented a security fix to properly handle application signing.

    Web

    * Implemented a security fix to address handling of a malformed URL. Clicking the malformed link could result in an application crash. Credit to Townsend Ladd Harris.

    Note Individuals interested in contacting Palm to report suspected security issues can find more information at palm.com/security.
    webOS 1.0.3

    * Version information
    * New applications
    * Feature changes to existing applications

    Version information

    * Version: 1.0.3
    * Release date: 19 June 2009
    * Configuration: Sprint 1.5

    New applications

    No new applications in update 1.0.3
    Feature changes to existing applications
    Calendar

    * Events created in your Google calendar—either in Calendar on your phone or in Google online—that contain a symbol or accented character in the event name can now synchronize. Previously, including a symbol or accented character in an event name prevented the event from synchronizing.
    * Changes made to Google events on the phone now sync with Google online within a few minutes.
    * The sync interval for Google events has been decreased from every few hours to every 15 minutes.

    Clock

    * If you create a weekday alarm on a weekend, the alarm sounds only on weekdays. Previously the alarm would sound on the weekend also.

    Contacts

    * Changes made to Google contacts on the phone now sync with Google online within a few minutes.
    * The sync interval for Google contacts has been decreased from every few hours to every 15 minutes.

    Email

    * Power performance in areas where wireless coverage is sporadic or unavailable has been enhanced.
    * Non-SSL Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) mail servers are now supported.

    Other

    * Miscellaneous updates for Email, Phone, and other applications.

    webOS 1.0.2

    * Version information
    * New applications
    * Feature changes to existing applications

    Version information

    * Version: 1.0.2
    * Release date: 5 June 2009

    New applications
    Clock

    * Use your phone as an alarm clock.
    * Create and save multiple alarms.
    * Customize sounds for individual alarms.
    * View a full-screen time display.
    * Switch the time display between analog and digital.

    Feature changes to existing applications
    Camera

    * Increased speed of return to capture mode when taking successive photos.

    Other

    * Numerous bug fixes for Email, Calendar, and other applications.
  10. 8er
    8er is offline
    8er's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #870  
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    That's why I stopped responding to grndslm directly.
    His posts jump from random point to random point and completely ignore any factual truths while he throws out misinformed/ignorant comments in a desperate attempt to defend his point of view.
    This is a [ha ha] funny thread. grndslm blathers like no other I've seen in a long time and would likely rate first in the user category "blows most smoke" on precentral.net

    Hero vs Pre content. Hope to have a Hero in hand soon, the pre is too fragile. Have had 5 of them. Charging issues, touch screen stopped working, cracks at usb port, non functional vibrate. 5 phones swaps in 4 months wore me out.
  11. #871  
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    I will try a few quotes (for fun, since I need a bit of entertainment today).
    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    par (pär)
    n.
    1. An amount or level considered to be average; a standard: performing up to par; did not yet feel up to par.
    2. An equality of status, level, or value; equal footing: a local product on a par with the best foreign makes.
    Filling up your response with quotes that have nothing to do with the discussion is unnecessary. I asked *who* said the Hero wasn't on par with the Pre, NOT what the definition is. QUOTE *me*, like this: [QUOTE=grndslm].

    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    Hypocritical, ignorant, or just blindly making misleading statements in attempt to defend your point of view...
    It's the truth. In a few months, you won't even know what hit you.

    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    You could easily make the opposite statement and defend it much better because "most people" will never use homebrew applications, custom tweaks/hacks, rooting, custom ROM's, etc... If you have spent any amount of extended time with both phones it is very difficult to make your statement. Out of the box and at stock, the Hero offers much more to "most people".
    I think anyone that is keeping an open mind will easily admit that the Pre is missing some very glaring items when compared to the Hero. It is not even close at stock.
    You might have a point there, but if you just linked 'em to my 5 min guide, they'd understand how much more this phone can do.

    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    Whether it is a "numbered release/patch" or not you are avoiding the the truths and misleading with this information (yet again). This patch is no different (mostly security, fixes, improvements, bug updates, etc.) than the NUMBERED updates Palm released within a month or so of the Pre's release. Yet you attempt to discount them because they are not publicly documented by a numbered version update and credit Palm for these same type of releases because they have a public release/patch number...
    But the Hero won't get feature updates OTA. Deal with it. Sprint always has a minor update with each phone at least once. You're not getting feature updates, they want you to buy another phone. The Palm thing is an exception because the two have a long history together.

    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    Again, you are being hypocritical, ignorant, or just blindly making misleading statements in attempt to defend your point of view.
    Only you really know which it is.
    Everybody thinks they're right. You can't just define an obvious truth like that and use it as a point. There's nothing hypocritical or ignorant about it. Slightly misleading, but not really. That's my nature. I could never LIE.

    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    At it's very core, this statement is grossly inaccurate. A CPU can handle EVERY process a device (or computer) computes. Whether it is natively or with the assistance of software. A GPU is a streamlined processor designed specifically (and architecturally) to handle graphical computations. Just think how important a graphics card is on a desktop if you are not using anything but your typical desktop applications (i.e. no 3d gaming, 3d modeling, HD playback, etc.). It is not very important at all and you can get away with a entry level graphics processor. Sure, it helps to have the graphics processor in addition to the normal CPU but there is a significant difference between this and having 2 CPU's capable of handling every process the device is computing at all times. Especially for a mobile device that has very limited graphically computations to begin with and is typically operating at high CPU utilization level where slight (sometimes significant) performance issues are apparent.

    It certainly can not hurt to enable the GPU and utilize it. It may even help enough to reduce the normal lag the Pre has in just basic tasks and UI navigation. It should be certain to help reduce the lag and performance of video applications.

    But again to make the statement that the GPU "essentially" makes the Palm Pre a dual-core CPU (two processor device) is either ignorant or misleading in attempt to defend your point of view.

    There are also people in the software development community who have concerns that the typical UI lag on the Pre is due to Palm's choice of javascript/html (rather than a native programming language) and it's ability to render this quickly (either through CPU cycles or just the rendering engines themselves). Obviously a GPU would not help in this area.
    Point blank... enabling a second processor that would only take 3-5% processing power, whereas the only prior functioning processor was using 40% processes (on such a device with a mostly graphical OS, like webOS) to accomplish the same tasks as the 3-5%. . . . . . that seems like it's essentially a dual-core processor. Once people see the difference, how is it essentially not? It's only going for the OS, not gaming... at least not for awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    No response on that one. I just thought it was hilarious and worth quoting.
    If they knew what I knew, they'd have sold about 5 times as many Pres... at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    Oh btw. Here were the three "NUMBERED" patches released within the first month or so of the Palm Pre's release. I think you mentioned you have only had your Pre for a few weeks or so. So perhaps you were "unaware" of what those "releases" contained. All bugs,security fixes, improvements, etc...

    Oh wait... they did add one application... A clock!!!!
    webOS is a brand new platform. To have all those changes in this amount of time, the SDK changes, releasing the worldwide Pres, the Pixi, etc. It's quite amazing, really. They're definitely spreading themselves out across the board with the foundation for not even having 1,000 employees... but they're still moving fast enough.

    Foundation is mostly good. I just wish they'd release an official Palm backup app... Java... anything... even a Firefox extension. Sheesh.

    Quote Originally Posted by 8er View Post
    This is a [ha ha] funny thread. grndslm blathers like no other I've seen in a long time and would likely rate first in the user category "blows most smoke" on precentral.net
    I love gettin' hazy... yeah!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 8er View Post
    Hero vs Pre content. Hope to have a Hero in hand soon, the pre is too fragile. Have had 5 of them. Charging issues, touch screen stopped working, cracks at usb port, non functional vibrate. 5 phones swaps in 4 months wore me out.
    Sucks. Mine's lookin' great. Got 2 PhantomSkinz for $6 shipped. Got 2 black soft cases for $9 shipped. USB port cover sucks, but it looks like it'll hopefully hang around. God, I hope it doesn't crack tho. At least I have Palm websites to go to that says it's a manufacturer defect, and then Sprint'll have to replace it for free, even if only with a refurb.
  12. UF15's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #873  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    Point blank... enabling a second processor that would only take 3-5% processing power, whereas the only prior functioning processor was using 40% processes (on such a device with a mostly graphical OS, like webOS) to accomplish the same tasks as the 3-5%. . . . . . that seems like it's essentially a dual-core processor. Once people see the difference, how is it essentially not? It's only going for the OS, not gaming... at least not for awhile.
    Cite where you are getting 40% from? My tests show that during the most intense times, only 8% of the CPU is being used for graphic rendering in the OS. So in theory, the GPU would only allow the device to be about 8% faster at computational tasks. Meanwhile, the GPU would render those graphical things more efficiently and smoothly. But I do not see where a 40% performance gain would come from. I, frankly, think you are completely fabricating that information and will believe so until you show evidence otherwise.
  13. #874  
    This is why I asked if English was his first language, thats the only explanation I have for........ This unique situation......
  14. #875  
    It comes from common sense. If you're scrolling and seeing checkers... you're not gonna see the checkerboard after you enable the GPU. The GPU will have already rendered the graphical side of the page so that there will be no issue with scrolling (and boy is there a lotta scrolling in webOS).

    I suppose you guys would like to say that an SSD does not help performance dramatically because max write/read isn't that much better than a HDD, eh? An SSD will cold boot in about 3 seconds to desktop versus a minute+ with an HDD. Even the heaviest of applications start instantly.

    True performance gains for humans come in terms of TORQUE. Dual-core processors allow torque. Enabling the GPU would allow torque. This is all common sense.

    What tests are you performing and are you scrolling while doing it or just sitting idle? How about drop-down menus with a few cards open?
  15. UF15's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #876  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    It comes from common sense.
    Your common sense is off. Back it up with numbers and proof.
  16. #877  
    You too.

    Do you think I'm wrong on the issue of torque?
  17. UF15's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #878  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    You too.

    Do you think I'm wrong on the issue of torque?
    Your analogies are irrelevant when we can get actual information. Look at my post on the previous page.

    Bottom line is you are not a computer engineer and you have been tossing out claims without objective support. Just claims of "common sense." You are not an authority on these issues and have posted many misleading and unfounded claims. The graphical interface isn't taxing the CPU nearly as much as you claim and you have not proven it is. A GPU will help, nobody is denying that, but it won't unleash the CPU so much that it feels like it is essentially a dual-core or dual-processor device.
  18. #879  
    You expect people to believe that one number is PROOF?? 8% is not proof of jack diddly.

    What did you do during your tests? And how did you test this? You got a constant 8% across the board?

    Gimme a break.
  19. UF15's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #880  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    You expect people to believe that one number is PROOF?? 8% is not proof of jack diddly.

    What did you do during your tests? And how did you test this? You got a constant 8% across the board?

    Gimme a break.
    Maybe if I tested the same way you did when you saw that it was 40%. Again, share with me your test methods and results.

    Surely I must be doing something wrong if I am unable to reproduce your very factual, and very proven, 40% number. Right?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions