Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    I have been On My Pre now 2 weeks and i am very happy with it
    I use it with Exchange Server @ work and I love The home Brew Apps ..
    I would Like an Onscreen keyboard but I think it will happen soon
    I would also like a Facebook app that is Like the One one The I-phone..
    I am very Happy with The Multitasking on The Pre...

    Thx
  2. #2  
    Your welcome.
  3. jewel's Avatar
    Posts
    638 Posts
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    #3  
    Oh! Here's another happy Pre owner like me.
  4. #4  
    I agree I really like the pre! I have had Iphones ever since it came out and I never could find a phone that could compare! But I think the pre is doing a really good job at it... and I must say... the Iphone just got old after awhile.

    Personally I luv the fact that this has a keyboard, and its not bulky or huge! And I don't know how much I will be using the virtual keyboard on this, I mean on the iphone you had no choice and I didn't mind it, but i think now that I have a real keyboard I will be taking full advantage of it even if the Pre comes out with the virtual keyboard.
  5. Owensdus's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #5  
    Same way. My iPhone 3g is my new mp3 player and nothing more. LoL
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by owensdus View Post
    Same way. My iPhone 3g is my new mp3 player and nothing more. LoL
    Oh good, it's not just me that's started doing that.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by imtravis View Post
    Oh good, it's not just me that's started doing that.
    I wouldn't recommend it. Sell old iphone on ebay. If you want an MP3 player (which the Pre does fine?), use proceeds to buy a new ipod touch when they announce them next month. Using my tether, you got some data for that new ipod.

    But anyways, iphone 3G is too slow compared to the new ones. If you used the iphone 3gS any length of time, you'll know what i mean.
  8. #8  
    I use my 1 gen Iphone as the MP3 player... the 3g I had I sold to use that money to get out of my contract with tmobile lol. I knew I couldn't get much for my 1 gen so I kept it... I don't want to over load the pre with all the music when I can use my iphone for it, I want to use that space for the apps and other things I use.
  9. gnehc's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    #9  
    Love my Pre. My iphone 1G is a brick
  10. #10  
    Stuck with the Pre. Wish I had a 3G S. Sold my iTouch 8gb to afford the Pre. Stupidest thing I've done in a long time.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I wouldn't recommend it. Sell old iphone on ebay. If you want an MP3 player (which the Pre does fine?), use proceeds to buy a new ipod touch when they announce them next month. Using my tether, you got some data for that new ipod.

    But anyways, iphone 3G is too slow compared to the new ones. If you used the iphone 3gS any length of time, you'll know what i mean.
    I agree with this. Except in my case it would be a Zune HD instead of the iPod Touch. But you guys can easily get a fair amount for your off contract iPhone 3G.
  12. #12  
    I despise the iPhone the stupid thing had to be replaced 4 times and counting, the Pre is my new friend. My friends tell me I should work in sales cause I've convinced 6 people to buy one already and they have.


    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    I agree with this. Except in my case it would be a Zune HD instead of the iPod Touch. But you guys can easily get a fair amount for your off contract iPhone 3G.
    have to agree here, I currently own a Zune 80gb and love it. I used to have iPods but they always crashed on me, just like my iPhone did.
  13. #13  
    Man im trying to get a pre. have a new Touch Pro but i dont like it anymore.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    Man im trying to get a pre. have a new Touch Pro but i dont like it anymore.
    Ivan I remember you from PPCGeeks. Leave the darkside that is WinMo. You'll be much happier and less stressed, trust me.
  15. #15  
    I'm about to sell my Iphone 3g. I was thinking about keeping it for music, but the Pre does a fine job. Might as well get something for it while I can.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I wouldn't recommend it. Sell old iphone on ebay. If you want an MP3 player (which the Pre does fine?), use proceeds to buy a new ipod touch when they announce them next month. Using my tether, you got some data for that new ipod.

    But anyways, iphone 3G is too slow compared to the new ones. If you used the iphone 3gS any length of time, you'll know what i mean.
    If it weren't a work phone, sure... but now I'm getting an iPhone 3GS from work.. but will probably use my personal phone more..

Posting Permissions