1.    #1  
    I came accross this site and it shows some pics on a Tero like PocketPC. Looks almost the same.

http://www.luxian.co.kr/go/

BTW, would someone do some translation of Korean to English please. I really need to know more about this. []
    Don't know if Korean is a language, but this page has a Japanese - English Dic, if that helps at all..
    http://www.memoware.com/cgi-bin/mwse...ry&ResultSet=0
  3.    #3  
    No no no. That's not what I ment. I ment to say that the link I gave is in Korean and if someone here can read it, would that someone please translate the specs of that PDA in English.
    Originally posted by dampeoples
    Don't know if Korean is a language
    Um, Korean is a language. I am Korean and speak Korean.

-=-=-=-=-

Anyway, popko, use this link to translate any foreign websites you want to read.

hth

-Trotsky
    Originally posted by Trotsky

Um, Korean is a language. I am Korean and speak Korean.
    -Trotsky
    Well, excuse me for not knowing if Korean is a language.
    Originally posted by dampeoples

Well, excuse me for not knowing if Korean is a language.
    how do you not know Korean is a language?!
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse

how do you not know Korean is a language?!
    Mmmmm. Let's see - They didn't teach me that in school? Maybe I didn't pay attention.
  8.    #8  
    ok, may be i've got a typo in my posts above. but what language peole live in Korea would be uings? Korean right?

correct me if i'm wrong.
    Originally posted by popko
    ok, may be i've got a typo in my posts above. but what language peole live in Korea would be uings? Korean right?

correct me if i'm wrong.
    I live in America - do I speak American?
    un-yah-ha-say-o

yobesayo

habidgi

udi-katchi-no-i-yo
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
  11.    #11  
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

correct me if i'm wrong.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in America - do I speak American?
    What's your point, Americans don't have their own language. English, so call is because it came from England. Hence people from England use English. Therefore, Korean would be the language of the people of Korea.

so ... either i'm wrong, in which case please tell me so that i can learn from it, or some americans here are just too ignorent and they'd be much happier if america were the only country on earth.
    Last edited by popko; 11/24/2001 at 01:49 AM.
    I'd have to say yes, you do speak American or in the very least Americanized English.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com

What's your point, Americans don't have their own language. English, so call is because it came from England. Hence people from England use English. Therefore, Korean would be the language of the people of Korea.
    What do people from Mexico speak? Mexican? I speak English, be it stolen from England and refined, it's still English. This has exploded into way too lenghty a discussion. I was unaware Korean was a language, no offence, I just didn't know, so get off my jock.
  14.    #14  
    wo ... finally .... alright, point taken.