http://forums.crackberry.com/f147/pa...eviews-288363/

Quote Originally Posted by XxXjacobXxX View Post
    well i am constintly on the web browser wifi: off Bluetooth: on

Txts average 5000 a day

emails 250 a day

Phone calls total 4 hours a day

and yet i still get 2 days off of one charge
    Quote Originally Posted by Shao128 View Post
    Its possible really? Battery life aside, what you are claiming is simply ridiculous.

Lets just say you sleep 6 hours day add the 4 hours a day you are talking on the phone: 10 hours.

So 14 hours x 60 mins = 840 minutes you are awake a day.
    5250 (total txt/email in a day) / 840 = 6.25 txts/emails per minute.

So you are saying you send a txt/email almost every 9 seconds of the day? Does that even give you enough time to type a message? Wait, let me guess you can type 4000 WPM.

So if you are reading/typing/sending a txt/email in 9 seconds how do you have time to browse the web?

I hope you dont grow up to be an accountant.

EDIT: Correct link posted.
    Last edited by Nismode; 08/09/2009 at 09:47 AM.
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!
    lol... pwnd.
    dont see what the link has to do with it but yeah pwned
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    dont see what the link has to do with it but yeah pwned
    Ha, I had the wrong link posted. It's fixed now.
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!
    Don't think this belongs in this subforum.
    Owned!!
    Umm... This post is about the Palm Pre. You guys realize that, right?

(Not sure why the moderators put it in the cross-platform chat forum.)
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Well idk, the post on Crackberry is in the Palm Pre section of their site, but idk.

Palm Pre!
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    True story: last night my cousin and I decided to test who had the faster web browing experiencer, blackberry curve on verizon or pre on sprint. We used craigslist to find a specific auction he posted. Needless to say, my pre found the auction before the blackberry made it out of the homepage. Pre is definitely the better browser (blackberry is too clunky)
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoe1 View Post
    True story: last night my cousin and I decided to test who had the faster web browing experiencer, blackberry curve on verizon or pre on sprint. We used craigslist to find a specific auction he posted. Needless to say, my pre found the auction before the blackberry made it out of the homepage. Pre is definitely the better browser (blackberry is too clunky)
    Yep.. but that being said, my wife's curve runs circles around my pre when it comes to battery life
    -mark
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoe1 View Post
    Did he use Opera? That might be a closer match.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Did he use Opera? That might be a closer match.
    No, standard blackberry browser. While my pre displayed pages faster, the true difference-maker in our test was the touchscreen vs. trackball navigation. For him, zooming in and out to find the correct hyperlink, with all of the extra button presses was no match for the pre's pinch and zoom technique. It was amazing because the things i used to think wer slow, multiple open cards and rotating the web view, were actually very fast in our race. The nicest part is how much better the pre's gorgeous screen looks than the blackberry!
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    Yep.. but that being said, my wife's curve runs circles around my pre when it comes to battery life
    -mark
    Yeah... BB's have unbelievable battery life. The comment at the end of the thread was the best
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.