1.    #1  
    Saw a Blue Visor Delux (in its cradle) on the X-files last night on the desk of the new FBI bad guy.

Several Weeks ago i saw an Orange Visor Delux on the show That's Life.

Last week there was what looked like a Ipaq on ER, but they kept calling it a palm? Hmm. :-)
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I saw the iPaq on ER as well. He kept saying someone had stolen his PalmPilot, then he heard the alarm and it even sounded like a Palm. However, when it hit the ground, it was definately an iPaq.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Originally posted by GSR13
    He kept saying someone had stolen his PalmPilot, then he heard the alarm and it even sounded like a Palm. However, when it hit the ground, it was definately an iPaq.
    Sounds like the prop person should be out lookng for a new job. didn't read the script closely enough, methinks.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by GSR13
    I saw the iPaq on ER as well. He kept saying someone had stolen his PalmPilot, then he heard the alarm and it even sounded like a Palm. However, when it hit the ground, it was definately an iPaq.
    Does the iPAQ sound like the Palm? *grin*

Dana
    Originally posted by DanaWheels

Does the iPAQ sound like the Palm? *grin*

Dana
    LOL, people still seem to think any little handheld that has a screen on it is a "Palm Pilot" However, some people have been enlightened about the "Visor" Very few people know the term "Clie" however, I'm popularizing it in my school. Everyone asks for me "Clie" hehe...LOL...
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
    Originally posted by AzNCoMpUtAnErD

LOL, people still seem to think any little handheld that has a screen on it is a "Palm Pilot" However, some people have been enlightened about the "Visor" Very few people know the term "Clie" however, I'm popularizing it in my school. Everyone asks for me "Clie" hehe...LOL...
    Yeah, well, we're nerds you know. I actually saw a Clie in Circuit City today. They carried it, the iPAQ, but no Visors.

Dana