1.    #1  
    It's just like Sony to include a mirror in thier products. Say good bye to using the screen as a mirror, and say Hello to the new REAL mirror!
    The mirror is the shiny piece of metal on top of the buttons that smudges easily. This is the first pda that includes a True Mirror. Now we Clie owners have another thing to brag about

Hope this tip helped
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
  3.    #3  
    You know, that silver metal plate with the logo CLIE. Inbetween the graffity area and the button pad.
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    Originally posted by robert sibell
    It's just like Sony to include a mirror in thier products. Say good bye to using the screen as a mirror, and say Hello to the new REAL mirror!
    The mirror is the shiny piece of metal on top of the buttons that smudges easily. This is the first pda that includes a True Mirror. Now we Clie owners have another thing to brag about

Hope this tip helped
    Hmm, you're weird robert sibell.

ALL color Palms have a built-in mirror. THE SCREEN ITSELF!!!!! Even the IIIc! Just take a look at it, turn it off OF COURSE! How can you use that part as a mirror??? It's so small...
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
  5.    #5  
    But the fact that it is a real reflection, not just a shaded not detailed reflection.
    Originally posted by robert sibell
    But the fact that it is a real reflection, not just a shaded not detailed reflection.
    Hmmm...the "CLIE" part is like 1 centimeter tall and 3 inches wide, how the heck can you use that as a mirror?!?!
    nelson.hsieh
    You could check out a nostril or two
    Did you see the Handspring Metal Stylus shaft mirror?
    Hmm, you know what could do? Buy a pocket mirror, put tape on the back of it, and tape it onto the screen of your clie! Then you'll the functionality of a Clie and a pocket Mirror! (being sarcastic) hahaha...
    nelson.hsieh