Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Internets much?
    Ya I be interneuhn like a mofo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Ha ha! Thanks for improving the forums "Mom." Maybe you should study up on pop culture a little more. Here's a primer for you: FAIL Blog: Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail Moments
    If that's what it's doing to the English language, no thanks, I'll pass on that study. Doesn't matter anyway...todos vamos estar hablando Espanol dentro de un poco
    Cervantes rulezzzz!!!
    the Pre's hardware issues are GROSSLY exaggerated as far as I can tell. I have had my pre since launch day and the only hardware issue that I've encountered is a slight oreo wobble. Guess Im one of the lucky ones.
    +1 My Pre has been great. No "build" issues at all. Totally satisfied with my purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siteoner View Post
    the Pre's hardware issues are GROSSLY exaggerated as far as I can tell. I have had my pre since launch day and the only hardware issue that I've encountered is a slight oreo wobble. Guess Im one of the lucky ones.
    Same here as far as one of the lucky ones. There are 2 pres in my household. One is a launch day pre and the other is a month old. Both going strong without issue. After using my pre for a while I was surprised when I picked up my bb curve to get it ready to give to my sister at how much more solid the pre felt comared to the curve. Granted a solid feel doesn't mean much as I felt my curve was built like a tank.

I won't discount that others have had multiple issues with their pres but based on my experience with 2 pres, the issue is more quality control than just poor build quality.
    Hero is the way to go.
    doesnt seem like its out yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    WebOS is better than either of the OS options presented.
    That's arguable. Android is in many ways superior to WebOS, the SDK for a start.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12