Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I'm just wondering if anyone else that's still within their 30 days is considering trading their pre for the tour.

i have a few days left to decide but i'm extremely scared my pre isn't going to last more than 6 months.

Id take WebOS over a bb, that's the reason i went with the pre. However, i'm not so convinced i made the right choice.

To me the pre seems a bit on the fragile side, where as the tour feels a little more dependable..
    Yes. I am considering the blasted Tour. But only because I am worried about the pre hardware issues. I'm really afraid that I won't be able to get a replacement pre that does not have the same or WORSE hardware issues. I LOVE what the pre can do, love the OS, HATE the hardware.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Let me know what you end up doing.

WebOS is a leap in the right direction as far as hand held/mobile devices. Kudos to palm for a brilliant idea. However, like you said, the hardware is a major concern for me. The OS deserves to be on a better device. I think the treo pro is sexy and smart as far as design, slap on a better touch screen and run WebOS on something more intuitive.

I'd love to see Sony work with Palm, I could see a psp phone running something similar to WebOS.