1.    #1  
    I seem to have a small problem!

If someone out there could help me out, that would be great. A Sony Clie user would be best.

I wanted to load the latest ThinkOutside Sony Clie Keyboard Driver. I use a PowerMac G4, and I downloaded it. However, it's a "Windows Only" version. The installation file is an .exe file. *argh*

If someone out there can go to http://www.thinkoutside.com/sony and download it, and send me the .PRC file, that would be great. Thanks in advance. My email address is nshsieh@aol.com. An attachment of the file would be good. Thanks again.

Sony has something against Macintosh, now ThinkOutside / Targus does.
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
    I sent you both files:

Keyboard.prc
    ClieUpdate.prc

Please let me know if you do not receive them and I will send them again.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  3.    #3  
    Thanks GSR13. I think you'll enjoy the keyboard, it's great. Hmm, what does ClieUpdate.prc do? Guess I'll find out...Thanks again..
    nelson.hsieh
    Originally posted by AzNCoMpUtAnErD
    Thanks GSR13. I think you'll enjoy the keyboard, it's great. Hmm, what does ClieUpdate.prc do? Guess I'll find out...Thanks again..
    I already own the Stowaway for the Visor. I used it on my Prism and now my wife's Deluxe. It is probably one of the greatest accessories made, in my opinion.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  5.    #5  
    Hmmm...how does the Pointer function for the keyboard work? Sounds almost like a mouse kind of function with the keyboard. It doesn't seem to work though...
    nelson.hsieh