Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    Grading is all BS. Look at the breakdown for design, display, etc. How can they give the iPhones 4.9 and the Pre a 4.4. The Pre is by far the sexiest cell phone out there for what it incorporates. Also, shouldn't the 3GS have suffered some points due to lack of innovation in the design dept? 2.8 for the camera? The Pre's camera is superior to the rest (discounting lack of video). How the Pre get a lower score to the 3G in the web browsing dept? It's faster and renders better. Also got a lower score in the navigation department? Ugh, ok.

I call shenanigans!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamMcNeeley View Post
    How many business users are able to use an iphone? Many articles and blogs have reported this.
    What does that have to do with whether or not the iPhone is a smartphone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adjei View Post
    Palm fanboys for you.
    Wow. What a statement, coming from a person who spends so much time on PreCentral, just to bash the Pre.

Now, with that said, and being a Pre owner, I'm curious seeing the upcoming Touch Pro2 so far down the list, including below the TP1. I'm another who is quite skeptical of these results. I've watched multiple video reviews and read multiple write ups on the TP2, and it looks like a very sweet device, including features, screen and keyboard A+, and appears to run WinMo pretty quickly.
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    Does it? It just means that the people that are using it for business like it, not that a lot of business people are using it.

You fail at logic. Congratulations. You should look for an app to help you with that.

I'm sure the Iphone has made strides in the enterprise arena, but it's still pretty far away from being what most business users need.
    LOL if the iPhone is far from what most business users want, then where is the Pre?
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackG058 View Post
    Wow. What a statement, coming from a person who spends so much time on PreCentral, just to bash the Pre.

Now, with that said, and being a Pre owner, I'm curious seeing the upcoming Touch Pro2 so far down the list, including below the TP1. I'm another who is quite skeptical of these results. I've watched multiple video reviews and read multiple write ups on the TP2, and it looks like a very sweet device, including features, screen and keyboard A+, and appears to run WinMo pretty quickly.
    Bash? Because I don't sing the Pre gospel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adjei View Post
    LOL if the iPhone is far from what most business users want, then where is the Pre?
    Probably right next to it, behind BB and Winmo and Nokia.
    Thread moved from Palm Pre forum to Cross-Platform Chat forum as Cross-Platform Chat is the forum for:

Treo vs. iPhone. Windows Mobile vs. BlackBerry. This is the place for "What should I get" and "My smartphone can beat up your smartphone." Formerly the Smartphone Round Robin Forum.

- Craig
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123