1.    #1  
    First off, im gunna sell my ipod touch because it is rendered useless due to the ability to sync while i have not updated itunes (i use it just because its easy). But anyway, I was listening to my ipod which had some old music i wanted to listen to but i hit the home botton while listening to music exspecting it to go to card view being used to the pre but then the music shut off and i was like wtf. And it took me a second to figure out what happened, then i remember it was apple. sucka... I dunno i just thought this was funny.
    Hahahaha...lol...
    It happened to me before too. While playing with my friend's iPhone.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I still use my iPod Touch to work out because I don't want to get my pre all sweaty, and I do this ALL THE TIME! I've even tried to gesture!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydueces View Post
    First off, im gunna sell my ipod touch because it is rendered useless due to the ability to sync while i have not updated itunes (i use it just because its easy). But anyway, I was listening to my ipod which had some old music i wanted to listen to but i hit the home botton while listening to music exspecting it to go to card view being used to the pre but then the music shut off and i was like wtf. And it took me a second to figure out what happened, then i remember it was apple. sucka... I dunno i just thought this was funny.
    I don't understand. Your iPod Touch's music stopped playing when you hit the home button? Sounds like it's broken to me. The iPod Touch continues to play music in the background as you switch to other programs almost as if it were multi-tasking.
    Some stories are funny even if made up...
    I find myself using gestures and such on my iPhone.. I always laugh at myself when I do..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    I don't understand. Your iPod Touch's music stopped playing when you hit the home button? Sounds like it's broken to me. The iPod Touch continues to play music in the background as you switch to other programs almost as if it were multi-tasking.
    may be dual-tasking fits better!
    "I'm more Palm than Apple ever since I got my Pre!" - v12
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydueces View Post
    literally lol!!! same goes here!
    "I'm more Palm than Apple ever since I got my Pre!" - v12