1.    #1  
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    Good post and another reason to not wait for Pre on Verizon...and another reason VZW sucks...or any phone for that matter. If this is the philosiphy going forward why would any power user choose verizon?
    Another reason not to wait for the Pre on Verizon is simply the Pre itself. I'm waiting for the Storm 2, which is far easier to see due to a larger screen with adjustable font sizes.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1812dave View Post
    Another reason not to wait for the Pre on Verizon is simply the Pre itself. I'm waiting for the Storm 2, which is far easier to see due to a larger screen with adjustable font sizes.
    So if you're not a fan of the Pre go find yourself a BB website.
    Wow... I'm going to step in just real quick and do some Storm bashing...

Wait... No need. There is absolutely no comparison. The Storm is complete garbage. You think the Pre had a rough start? Try owning a Storm on launch day. The phone was barely functional at all! I followed the Storm since it was just a rumor... And to see how horrible the device was made The Goat sad.

Not trying to be confrontational... But geez. The Pre is just in a completely different league than that joke.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Oh... And the Storm 2 is just simply what the Storm should have been during it's initial launch to make it a functional phone.

Enjoy your larger fonts though.

Also, enjoy the fantastic web browsing on The Storm 2.

And the fancy OS that leapt out of the mid 90's!

Okay... I'll stop.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    You better think twice before make that mistake. My boss got two BB Storm, one for him and other for his wife. Iím the one in charge of setting our company emails, web site and Software. The Storm is just terrible, the screen response is not good at all, the OS is slow, the browser is worse them my old Samsung Upstage and the interface is really confuse. If you want to compare the Pre, do it with iPhone and any WM or Android phone, and I still think thatís not fair, the Pre is only one month old, and the webOS have a great potential. But Please do not compare with the BB Storm, it drive me nuts!!!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigosb View Post
    You better think twice before make that mistake. My boss got two BB Storm, one for him and other for his wife. I’m the one in charge of setting our company emails, web site and Software. The Storm is just terrible, the screen response is not good at all, the OS is slow, the browser is worse them my old Samsung Upstage and the interface is really confuse. If you want to compare the Pre, do it with iPhone and any WM or Android phone, and I still think that’s not fair, the Pre is only one month old, and the webOS have a great potential. But Please do not compare with the BB Storm, it drive me nuts!!!!
    I returned a Storm for refund. I considered a Pre until I saw one in person. Now I'm waiting to see the Storm 2. If that doesn't seem to be an improvement over the Storm, I'll just hang onto my trusty LG until a decent (by my standards) smartphone hits the marketplace. I'm not going to buy a phone just to have something new. oh, and I have no desire to have an iPhone--typing on a Touch (which I have, and love) sucks and I want no part of AT&T.
    I returned a Storm for refund. I considered a Pre until I saw one in person. Now I'm waiting to see the Storm 2. If that doesn't seem to be an improvement over the Storm, I'll just hang onto my trusty LG until a decent (by my standards) smartphone hits the marketplace. I'm not going to buy a phone just to have something new. oh, and I have no desire to have an iPhone--typing on a Touch (which I have, and love) sucks and I want no part of AT&T.
    Well I cant bash you for not liking the Pre - that's your choice. At least you played with it.

Good luck with the Storm 2 - Blackberry normally makes great devices and while the Storm was simply unusable, hopefully the second try is something that works even close to its non touchscreen brothers.
    ok, I've got to admit I'm confused. "Typing on a Touch sucks" and yet you're waiting for the BB Storm? Is that because it has the surepress functionality?
    no comparison, i switched from a storm to a pre. the pre blows the storm out of the water. and i loved my storm.
    The Pre looks like a great phone, AND it even cuts cheese. (check it out on youtube). I believe the main to issues with the Storm 1 were early build (or Q & A) quality, and software. Since I had my original Storm replaced and since upgrading to version 151 of the OS, I'm loving my Storm.

I believe thou that the OP is comparing the Storm 2 to the Pre, which is Pre (pardon the pun) mature, since the Storm 2 is not out yet.
    Visiting Moderator from CrackBerry.com!