1.    #1  
    I just heard from www.spymac.com that they are coming out w/ an iWalk PDA its sounds sweet it gots a scaled down OS-X and I am a diehard mac user so I would love this. If you guys know anything about this I would love to here it.

Thanks a bunch,
    Neo
    I love Visors
    Originally posted by walkmankind
    If you guys know anything about this I would love to here it.
    It's a load of hooie, that's what. the iWalk was one of the rumors presaging the iPod. see this thread.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    You can't be a die-hard Mac user if you are two days behind the rest of the world.

We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    He could be a die-hard Mac fan whose cable modem went kablooey for the last two days.

That spymac page is pretty accurate. They seem to have gotten everything right about the iPod, except for the missing AirPort, modem, 512x256 color screen, 128MB RAM, OS X, handwriting recognition and voice recording.
  5.    #5  
    Why not?
    I love Visors
    It could happen and if it does it would be very cool! We need another OS beside Pocket PC OS from Microsoft and Palm OS.

--David
    It could happen and if it does it would be very cool! We need another OS beside Pocket PC OS from Microsoft and Palm OS.
    Well, they still own the Newton OS. They haven't sold it, so you'd think they're holding on to it just in case they ever decide to get back into that game.

Why not?
    Why not what?
    -David Byrne
    Hasn't Apple unequivocally stated that they would not make another hand-held device?
    And Bill Gates said the Internet was just a 'fad' and would never catch on.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    Hasn't Apple unequivocally stated that they would not make another hand-held device?
    Since when does a company saying it will or will not do something have anything to do with them actually doing or not doing it?
    -David Byrne