1.    #1  
    Editorial: Taking the iPhone 3GS off the job market

Oh, and they do briefly mention Pre in a positive comparative light.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I just read this article. Now I use a Windows Mobile 6.1 device (Xperia X1) but the first thing I thought of that would solve his problem, would be the Palm Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by emuneee View Post
    I just read this article. Now I use a Windows Mobile 6.1 device (Xperia X1) but the first thing I thought of that would solve his problem, would be the Palm Pre.
    Exactly what I thought: The Pre. While Windows Mobile can multitask just as well, you still cant 'see' everything at once. I've found that even with my limited experience and lack of features at this point on the Pre, it still handles multitasking 100 times more effectively than WM. Switching is faster, getting data from one card to another is faster, and being able to zoom out and just read data off multiple cards is fantastic.

Theoretically, he could have just been editing a post and hit the center button every time he wanted to see what people had said in a chat, and that was if he even had to go that far, because the notifications would probably fill him in just as well.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Another good article:
    Why I Should Not Have Bought the iPhone 3GS - PC World

it's a battle of Pre vs. iPhone... 133 Pre users recommend the article, while 118 iPhone users do not.
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by majikTib View Post
    Another good article:
    Why I Should Not Have Bought the iPhone 3GS - PC World

it's a battle of Pre vs. iPhone... 133 Pre users recommend the article, while 118 iPhone users do not.
    How do you it was all Pre users?
    Keep in mind that some of Josh's specific needs still aren't possible on the Pre either. (Namely, IRC.)