1.    #1  
    Ok so i searched and couldnt find anything about this. I might try the tour. I need the keyboard, but am not a fan of the slider. Rarely use wifi. How does zooming in while using the web work on non touch screen phones? Because the touchscreen isnt really that important to me, but being able to read the web pages is. I know the BB browser sucks speed wise, but was wondering what it was like for viewing. TY in advance.
  2. PCS
    I was looking into this a while back and i could not find out anything about it. I called sprint and they did not have a clue to what was going on. My big this is will this phone have ture mms ?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Since OS 4.5 I think all BB have had MMS. Also the BB browser will default to the mobile versions of most webpages, BB has yet to release a true HTML browser. From what I have seen the Pre and iPhone have the best cellphone browsers. I have not messed with WinMo phones so I cannot comment on that browser. Wife has a BB curve and although the browser is better than my Instinct it still is horrible, her BB does tether by default and I can connect my Samsung NC10 netbook through Bluetooth just fine if I need a full browser while away from home.
    ˙soə ɹoɟ ƃuıʇıɐʍ ɹəllıʞ "ʇɔuıʇsuı" uɐ ʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ ı ˙ɹəllıʞ "əuoɥdı" uɐ əq oʇ "ēɹd" ɹoɟ ƃuıʞool ʇou
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltaco View Post
    Since OS 4.5 I think all BB have had MMS. Also the BB browser will default to the mobile versions of most webpages, BB has yet to release a true HTML browser. From what I have seen the Pre and iPhone have the best cellphone browsers. I have not messed with WinMo phones so I cannot comment on that browser. Wife has a BB curve and although the browser is better than my Instinct it still is horrible, her BB does tether by default and I can connect my Samsung NC10 netbook through Bluetooth just fine if I need a full browser while away from home.
    Thanks for the input. I know that opera has a browser that is compatible with BB now.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Yes, I actually installed Opera on my Wife's BB. I like it better and it works on my Instinct too.
    ˙soə ɹoɟ ƃuıʇıɐʍ ɹəllıʞ "ʇɔuıʇsuı" uɐ ʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ ı ˙ɹəllıʞ "əuoɥdı" uɐ əq oʇ "ēɹd" ɹoɟ ƃuıʞool ʇou
    Quote Originally Posted by Proof2006 View Post
    Ok so i searched and couldnt find anything about this. I might try the tour. I need the keyboard, but am not a fan of the slider. Rarely use wifi. How does zooming in while using the web work on non touch screen phones? Because the touchscreen isnt really that important to me, but being able to read the web pages is. I know the BB browser sucks speed wise, but was wondering what it was like for viewing. TY in advance.
    You click the trackball to zoom in, on a non-link area of the webpage. If you're zoomed in close enough to click on a link, clicking a link will do what you expect.
    Bolt is another browser than just came out for BBs that renders web pages like a desktop (vice a mobile device).
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I actually just bought a used BB 8330 from the crackberry forum. I have yet to receive it, and I am looking forward to a positive buying experience. Hopefully it will last me until I can upgrade through contract and Pre has resolved it's issues. I will be able to tether my netbook also without rooting etc...