Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Here is a link to a obviously slanted iPhone lover's article about the Pre with no real facts to back any of it's claims. LAME! The "report" they quote just doesn't seem legit to me.

I'm really starting to think the guys at TechCrunch are being paid off by Apple.
    Quote Originally Posted by digiburd View Post
    Here is a link to a obviously slanted iPhone lover's article about the Pre with no real facts to back any of it's claims. LAME! The "report" they quote just doesn't seem legit to me.

I'm really starting to think the guys at TechCrunch are being paid off by Apple.
    LOL. That is a well known fact, TC is the biggest iWhore among all tech blogs out there. No surprise here.
    Siegler and Arrington are in bed with Apple. How can Arrington say the Iphone camera is the best even at video.

People like this make me so angry.
    A report from a two bit operation.

iGR-inc.com - Research Staff
    I get that constantly from anyone that has an iPhone or that wants an iPhone. They swear it's so much better than the Pre. And when I tell them of the features of the Pre, then they say how bad Sprint is. Sometimes I think people are just itching for a reason to jump on the bandwagon.
    A rule of thumb is just to get a feel for the tone of the article. Ordinarily it should just be objective, reporting the facts and letting people form their own judgments. But TC has a penchant for being obnoxious. Some people can justify it, Michael Arrington among them. But his staff is a different matter.

The flip side is to note uncalled for enthusiasm. For example, yesterday one of their headline went something like this:

"iPhone. 3GS. Jailbroken".

I mean, WTF? iPhone drama queens.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    You know they didn't write the report, why don't you go take it up with those who wrote it.