Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    As much as I love my PrPrPr&#$275$;, $I$ $still$ $need$ $to$ $make$ $and$ $take$ $phone$ $calls$ $and$ $that$ $is$ $the$ $Pr$&#$275$;'$s$ $weakest$ $point$. $I$ $just$ $now$ $discovered$ $why$ $I$ $hang$ $up$ $on$ $so$ $many$ $people$ - $as$ $I$ $slide$ $the$ $slider$ $up$ $to$ $answer$ $a$ $call$, $my$ $finger$ $is$ $on$ $the$ $giant$ $red$ $hang$-$up$ $button$.

Oh well, I love the PrPrPr&#$275$;, $I$'$m$ $happy$ $with$ $Sprint$, $but$ $I$'$ve$ $got$ $to$ $switch$ $to$ $a$ $phone$ $that$ $is$ $good$ $at$ $being$ $a$ $phone$.

Are there any opinions here about the Lotus? I'll also look at the Treo and the Blackberry and the Instinct, but coming from a Razr I really like the flip phone so I'm leaning towards the Lotus.
    I'm sure there's a dumbphone forum somewhere for that...
    umm..

1. you don't have to slide the phone up to answer.
    2. you don't have to put your finger on that exact spot to slide it up... (Sheesh so literal)
    3. Instinct = instink. "Mother May I" says You are taking 2 rather large steps backwards..(i've owned this phone, and its a waste of time) Full Wots Press
    Last edited by hrdcamjc; 06/29/2009 at 02:32 PM.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    i answer the call with the slider closed... so whats your issue again?

that short little fat chunky phone...? really now...............
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Good riddance.
    Is the op serious or is this a joke?
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    "Trading in my BMW. Should I get a Yugo or an '85 Oldsmobile instead?"
    You could stop hitting the big red button and leave the phone closed, like it was meant to be answered.
    so you are returning the PRE because of your own human error??? Wow....I dont even know how to answer this one.
    Sounds like an apple fan-boy posting BS.
    The fact that he has not replied since his post makes me think this is a hoax.
  12. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    op= fail
    have you considered reading the manual?
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    The fact that he has not replied since his post makes me think this is a hoax.
    He's probably shocked about dumbassedness not being taken too lightly as on other forums.
    Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    Whatever. One less whiner. Buh-bye!
    I'd return the pre if i were him too. It's obviously to complicated for him to work properly. Maybe a jitterbug?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    A flip phone might work. Though you'd then have to worry about accidentally closing it while speaking on the phone...
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts

This is the phone for you. Beware though, it does have a lot more buttons than the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1am View Post
    "Trading in my BMW. Should I get a Yugo or an '85 Oldsmobile instead?"
    Too funny! "Waiter please return this prime rib, and would u recommend the hamburger or hot dog?!!!"
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    i thought this was a real post.... i hate these posts. there should be a 'mark as joke' option, that would waste peoples time less....
    1) The pre can be answered closed... (duh?)
    2) The screen shuts up when your face is near it
    3) you will kick yourself in the *** if you go to the instinct, the mother has it and it isn't that great..
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast