Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Ouch! Thats not "pretty" at all!!
  2. faz
    but good for PALM :P
    may be iPhone have no time for the testing ??? since Palm Pre release was on the corner ???
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    True!! Maybe tried to get a jump on the Palm Pre with there new 3GS, looks like it may have backfired!
    This is why ALL those A holes that posted negative things just don't understand the smartphone market.. these phones ship early and quick.. and they work out the problems later! Apple is not immune. EVERYONE does it.
    Maybe these new Arm8 CPU's just have a problem with heat.
    from Wired article...

It gets so hot you can make toast! "They've got an app for that!"
    Why is this thread on this board?
    Follow Me On

All phones have their issues. Every version of the iPhone have had its own issue.

Its nothing new at this point.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Have to admit I found a bit of guilty pleasure in that after my friends gave me a hard time about getting the Pre with the new iPhone out so soon...
  10. faz
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Why is this thread on this board?
    just to let uknow know or u can say increament in your general knowledge
    I bet all the people with the black Iphone 3Gs can't even see the brown color. Sucks for them
    Who you calling an Ahole, jerkwad? this is unacceptable whether from Apple or Palm. paying customers should not be sold defective products, nor be treated as paying Beta testers. If Palm or Apple want me to beta test their crap, they should give it to me for free. If they charge premium prices for it, it should work. It's ahole apologists like you that lead vendord to think it's ok to sell crap. Ask GM how well that works in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    This is why ALL those A holes that posted negative things just don't understand the smartphone market.. these phones ship early and quick.. and they work out the problems later! Apple is not immune. EVERYONE does it.
    w w w.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1432081/iphone-batteries-causing-overheating]Iphone batteries might be causing overheating - The Inquirer

Similar article, though this one suggests that an iphone recall maybe in order...

Many thanks if someone could post this as a link for me
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyBeeb View Post
    w w w.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1432081/iphone-batteries-causing-overheating]Iphone batteries might be causing overheating - The Inquirer

Similar article, though this one suggests that an iphone recall maybe in order...

Many thanks if someone could post this as a link for me
    Should Palm do a recall because of all these problems:

Palm Pre Customers Grumble About Defects - ABC News
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    damn and no real warranty from apple or att.. id shoot myself
    I'm assuming you can exchange your 3GS for a refurbished one.. hmm