1.    #1  
    So... after being disappointed in Apple's 3.0 software update for the iPhone, I am seriously considering selling my iPhone and going to a Treo Pro (Unlocked GSM). Am I crazy?

Here is what I want my phone for:

1) Phone First.
    2) A PDA. Which means easily syncing with Microsoft Outlook, both my work PC and my Home PC. This is to keep track of work stuff, and home stuff. And I wand to keep the separated, i.e. when I sync with my work PC I do not want my personal appointments, todo's, notes, etc. to show up there.
    3) Wireless sync, i.e. over the cell network. e-mail at a minimum, but calendar, and todos/task would be great.
    4) MMS and tethering on AT&T's network.
    5) Media/MP3 player would be nice, but not necessary.

Will I be happy with the Treo Pro?
    Last edited by Frozen001; 06/24/2009 at 08:32 AM.
    Palm Pro? You talking about the Treo Pro??
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Palm Pro? You talking about the Treo Pro??
    Yes... fixed that...
    No phone does Exchange better than a WM phone (duh!). While I like the Pre, there are still improvements to Exchange I would like to see.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    No phone does Exchange better than a WM phone (duh!). While I like the Pre, there are still improvements to Exchange I would like to see.
    OK well of course I would expect that, but can it keep everything separate? Coming from a path of Treo700P > Plane Flip Phone > iPhone will I be just as let down by the Treo Pro as I am with the iPhone? I really liked my 700p, but it just was not stable and the lags would kill me...